"bigger than a baby's arm"

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#19 date=02/13/04 at 15:13:07]Yeah, Mr._dB, your dick has the ideal shape for intercourse.  Mine does the job just fine, but where yours is thickest, min is thinest.  My thickness is right below the head where it's 5.75 inches around.  At its base its probably close to 5 inches.  If the thick is at the base it stimulates the clitoris harder, at least when its length is deeply in.  

Luke[/quote]

Haha, there's quite a bit of my real estate that has never been inside anything. I usually bottom out when I'm about halfway in, maybe 2/3rds when she really relaxes and the birth canal loosens up. No one's ever allowed me to attempt anal penetration. Blow jobs? Less than half, but I enjoy when she gets some hand action going too while she's bobbing on it. There was this one sorority girl in eastern Tennessee, though, who went ALL the way down on me on the first gulp, took it like a pro. I was so surprised that I blew my load in about a minute. I did NOT want to know what part of her anatomy the other end was penetrating.

I'm not too concerned about the inability of most women to deep throat me, all the sensitive bits are on the other end, and I'd just as soon she concentrated her efforts there.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, man, excuse my oversight. I was so concerned with girth and my own dick, at the time, I didn't consider length. But, your reply was worth it, b/c reading 'bout the hot blow job on your instrument does tricks with my penis.

willem73: I've actually always found that expression a bit creepy. :-/