Bigger Than a Beercan:  Referential Words

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I was chatting in an online room earlier and I read a profile in which the dude made no attempts to diminish his preference for well-built, muscular jockish type men. And that's fine. Big guy all around, he claimed. Says that even if a dude isn't muscular, though, he's still interested in his big dick -- and, with that said, he said something to the effect of, "If you're as big around as a paper towel roll, then you've got my attention."

Funny. I said a low fuck it, walked into the kitchen, and took this "paper roll" test. I could barely get half my cockhead in there; no dice for the rest of my schlong.

I should've IMed him: "Hey buddy, you want a cock that's bigger than the paper towel roll's girth?" :p

LongDongThickDick: Are you sure he meant the EMPTY paper towel roll or the full paper towel roll?? ;D

drrionelli: Perhaps he meant one of those DOUBLE or TRIPLE sized rolls! :eek:

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel ya son... what some people think are huge dicks are what we hang soft. It's not bragging, just what it is... you shouldve IM'd him back.

jackinman: Hey Dee, better yet, take a picture and send it to him.
You'll definately get his attention.

Javierdude22: Very true..i kinda noticed the same...but what might make the difference, in my case anyways, and i think he might have meant that, is when you open the roll on one side and fit it around ure dick.
Then its more an exact comparance of girth.

but i would have some different things to say to that guy...

:-/

J

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=LongDongThickDick link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=0#1 date=12/04/02 at 11:45:46]

"Are you sure he meant the EMPTY paper towel roll or the full paper towel roll?? ;D      "

[/quote]

I've been thinking about a response to this one for awhile; especially since the renewed interest recently.

(Didn't realize the thread started so long ago, either!)

Anyway, my thoughts.

More than likely, the orginal comment referred to an EMPTY, plain ole paper towel tube.

I am amazed how many of us larger guys take our size for granted it seems!  I never saw another man's "gear" until the last several years via the internet, really.
No occasions for me to be in a gym /locker room setting since high school and I never really considered myself all that large. But (statistically), I obviously am    ;)  
and didn't realize it all these many years.  And, being exceptionally tall and thin, the optical illusion that I needed more flaccid length to make me "look" or "feel" hung has had me deceived me most of my life!

Anyway....to the paper towel tube.  'Reminds me of the condom promotion from a few years back--as mentioned earlier in one of the threads...how a guy can determine if he needs a larger condom.  If he can fit into a regular toilet paper tube (which btw is most comparable in circumference to a paper towel tube), then he would be fine with a regular size condom. If not, then he might need to go on to a larger size.

Well, I tried the test. And, I learned way back when that there's no point in my trying to fit into one of the fool things....PT tube or TP tube....NO WAY!     It simply wasn't going to work..(even at flaccid size.)

If average, typical, "regular" size fellas can fit themselves into such a paper tube, then no wonder they look upon us larger guys with such awe!

It also makes me think to some degree how the average size guys must feel about themselves around this forum many times!   --Not always the best place to build up one's self esteem.

Amazing what we can  turn up around here!

(And yet,  we all get along so incredibly well !)          ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=LongDongThickDick link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=0#1 date=12/04/02 at 11:45:46]Are you sure he meant the EMPTY paper towel roll or the full paper towel roll?? ;D[/quote]

You know what's funny? This remark sounds like one of those silly brainteasers I did in school.

The answer to this one: It wouldn't matter if it's an empty paper towel roll or a full one because, regardless of the amount of paper on it ("full" meaning that it's been opened out of the package and not a sheet in use), the roll itself doesn't change size.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=0#7 date=06/13/03 at 20:13:52]

"You know what's funny?  This remark sounds like one of those silly brainteasers I did in school.  

The answer to this one:  It wouldn't matter if it's an empty paper towel roll or a full one because, regardless of the amount of paper on it ("full" meaning that it's been opened out of the package and not a sheet in use), the roll itself doesn't change size."

[/quote]

Dee ! --You're absolutely right.

Now---

May I ask you this?

In retrospect, (and, like me!)...

Don't you feel the least bit silly for having tried that
PT tube test to begin with?

:D :D :D

sammygirly: omg I am pleased to say I dont get that...and maybe I'm glad I dont LOL.

Back to the paper towel roll thing, and keeping in mind I've not the member to test my theory (and, I've not yet found a sexy way to sneak one in on Max LOL) ... is it possible that what won't fit IN is the head? Once You get past that, perhaps cutting the tube open as someone else suggested...mightn't the fit be a little closer?

Isn't this test deceiving?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm pretty sure that I could have forced my johnson into one...

...but, as I learned when I put on a regular-sized condom before I became "aware" of my size, it was WAY too tight. Yeah, I could have kept that regular condom on without it spectacularly bursting on me, but by no means did it accommodate a good fit. (It's like trying to squeeze into clothes way too small for you; sure, you might be able to fit your body in there somewhat, but it looks you look like a complete idiot not to mention feel incredibly cramped.)

H8Monga: I used to use both tp and pt rolls to masturbate... put vaseline in it... stick it between the matress and boxsprings... I can fit with room to spare :( I think it's been a few years...

I know Seanboy can't fit. We did that test three years ago.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=0#10 date=06/13/03 at 23:47:21]

"...Back to the paper towel roll thing,...
is it possible that what won't fit IN is the head?..."

[/quote]

I'm afraid not.

In my case, (and trying not to brag, here).....

I CANNOT fit....period.

Not even a matter of "cramming".....(flaccid size that is).

Nope. It simply WON'T work.

--Somehow to me, having to cut the paper towel roll (in an effort to help make it fit) would seem to defeat the entire purpose of this "test for size" thing.

SeanBoy: Yes, as Hapi said, I tried the test 3 years ago, so I was 16, and it didn't fit. I can get it JUST past the head and then it's impossible, unless I cut it.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading all about this papertowel thing I admit I too just tried and I can't get my soft head into the roll let alone my shaft which is thicker than my head. I think when I was about 12 or 13 years old I might have been able to. Same thing for a regular condom. Haven't you guys been out and a girl has only a regular sized one and it feels like putting your dick in a very tight vicegrip? It takes all the pleasure out of sex.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I have to admit to being somewhat quietly amused as I read the additional posts here....day to day.

I'm wondering just how many guys around here (of all sizes!) have been compelled (out of sheer curiosity) to trying that paper towel roll test just within the last couple of days? :D

--Somehow, we can't help it, can we?

Humor us ladies, if just for this moment, please.

.......Men will be men....(I guess). ;D

10inchesAj: Who the hell was that dude thinking Dee!? That's crazy. After I read this, I went and tried the same....RIGHT! There's no way man. I couldnt even start to get my head in. I guess this guy was used to pencil dicks. ("...OMG, bro!!! Your dick is 4" around!!!!I can't beleive it!!!..." LOL)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=benderten2001 link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=0#16 date=06/16/03 at 21:51:55]I'm wondering just  how many guys around here (of all sizes!) have been compelled (out of sheer curiosity) to trying that paper towel roll test just within the last couple of days?[/quote]

I haven't.  I tried it with some buddies about 40 years ago and I couldn't fit into it then.  I know I've increased (not shrunk) in girth since I was 17 so I have no compulsion to try it again.

Anybody remember the old toilet paper roll test to see if a standard condom will fit?

Pecker

009_and_a_half: Flaccid I wouldn't fit inside a tp roll. The first condom I tried putting on had to be forced on painfully.