Bigger Than a Beercan:  Referential Words

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never tried threading my weasel through a toilet paper tube. Given that the standard toilet paper and paper towel tubes are 5¾" in circumference, it didn't take a degree in engineering to know that it wouldn't fit!

7x6andchg: Pecker -

I do - that was how I first discovered that I was above average....read it in a magazine, tried it, and said...huh., that's peculiar...guess I'm...big.

Of course I was a virgin until I was 28 so I had never had a woman's opinion - I honestly thought most men's dicks were my size...

7x6&C

chubbynycboi: I may try that papertowel thing later...maybe not...in any case, I discovered my size with the condom thing. When I was younger I (gasp) was actually worried my dick was too small. As the fat kid in my group of friends, I actually got a lot of crap for it because when you're large sometimes you don't hang much flaccid. When I lost my virginity at 17 the condom felt tight...I assumed it was normal. Didn't have sex again for a few years, and when I next tried a condom not long ago I discovered it was basically painful. That's sorta how I realized 6.5x6 is big. Also, I appear to be still growing (I'm 20 now). Was qwondering how many guys here got the wakeup call from the condoms...

H8Monga: Note to the off topic police: off topic post.

Chubby guys are lucky enough to get sexual partners? WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

AnonyMs: Hapi Papi:  How many times do the women on the board need to state when it comes to relationships, all the physical attributes rank pretty low on the priority list?  This is the opposite of guys, for whom the visual still ranks fairly high on the list of must haves.  Fortunately, everyone is beautiful/handsome to somebody.

Now for casual encounters of the sexual kind.... yeah...  the good looking dudes are gonna score more than the average dudes....  BUT if he is a jerk then not so much in the long run.

Back to the regularly scheduled topic....

Javierdude22: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=20#24 date=06/24/03 at 04:36:07] This is the opposite of guys, for whom the visual still ranks fairly high on the list of must haves.  

Now for casual encounters of the sexual kind.... yeah...  the good looking dudes are gonna score more than the average dudes....  BUT if he is a jerk then not so much in the long run.
[/quote]

Hm..you coulda seen this one coming Anonyms...not ALL, and i dare to say, MOST guys don't have the visual criteria as the most important ones, when it comes to relationships.

Just like girls however, first looks, one night stands etc, DO have those criteria ranked highly. On first sight i'll obviously get neckcramps from a hotlooking girl with a rack upto yingyang passing me by. But when i talk to her, and all she has to say is -do i have lipstick on my teeth- or she is arrogant, then i'll ignore her just as much as girls would. I'm pretty sure that on average, girls and guys are the same like that.

But yes...(ahum)....back to topic...:)

H8Monga: Thanks. I'm not trying to be prejudiced, just speaking from experience, my own or from friends and observation. Maybe we live in the wrong part of the country because I swear the women here are super-superficial. I could list many many examples that back me up, but I might be put in LPSG jail for a n off topic felony. I'll try to keep it in mind what you said and censor my feelings.

chubbynycboi: yeah, very off topic...but hapi, if you wanna talk about it, feel free to email me (chubbynycboi@yahoo.com). I think what I'm reading is ironic given that, as a bi guy, I have spent far too much time trying to get involved with both men and women, and the men are actually much less biased about this than the women. I've had a lot of trouble with girls, it seems...

Sorry for the OT, I'll stop now :)

TopheavyTeen: Try putting a Beercan into your mouth and all those who have seen a guy this size will understand.

awellhungboi: My power went out for a while last night, following a big thunderstorm--and my choices were either listen to my battery powered AM radio (Larry King and Willard Scott were celebrating Bob Dole's 80th birthday), or jack off. Guess which one I chose.

So . . . after Larry King was over I decided to jack off anyway.

After confirming that I was larger than my flashlight, and deciding against comparing with the lit candle (which I knew I was bigger than, anyway) I remembered this thread. I wouldn't say that standing in the dark seeing if my cock would fit in a paper towel roll is something I'll be putting in my memoirs, but it was interesting all the same. And, nope, it didn't fit. The head of my dick would just squeeze in, but that was it.

Happy Birthday, Bob Dole!

biglittle1: Alert!!! Disparity in roll size!!!!

Just for the devil of it (and having already done this excersize in the past) I knew I had an empty paper towel roll in the kitchen (guess it's time to go shopping...anyhow). It was a tight fit but it went in with a little coaxing and shaking (felt rough and papery.... perhaps a new fetish unraveling itself in my subconscience no doubt....naw). So I assumed I was on the edge of something...... confirming that perhaps I was more the grower type..... After retracting myself from the rough and rugged interior of the Mounty.... er Bounty core, I proceeded to the bathroom to dispense of some unnecessary bladder matter and that's when it happened...... I eyed the TP roll.... just jutting from the wall on it's peg holder and it struck me...... (thought bubble) that looks larger than the paper towel core... naw... maybe the shorter length and the squeezable substance wrapped around it created the illusion that it was larger...... curiosity got the better of me..... I plucked the TP roll from it wall rest and moved my manhood closer to the dark beckoning hole... and lo and behold what to my dismay do I find..... I am suddenly underendowed...... and sizably so. I must have walked my dick off... literally. Or.... something else is amiss.

Is there perhaps a moral to this story.... a point at all?

If its squeezably soft leave it alone.... but if it's the quicker picker upper..... you're good to go!?

7x6andchg: biglittle1-

My understanding is that paper towel rolls are generally smaller...don't know WHY, exactly, but...

7x6&C

hawl: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=20#31 date=08/02/03 at 10:43:19]biglittle1-

My understanding is that paper towel rolls are generally smaller...don't know WHY, exactly, but...

7x6&C

[/quote]The articles I've read on the subject say just the opposite, and my products so far confirm it. My Scott TP from the not-obscure Kimberly-Clark Corporation is smaller than my paper towel roll. One article did say that some (no offense intended) cheaper TP rolls are larger than the standard. The average penis girth is assumed to be less than 5 inches, so they're not talking about a roll you can stuff your arm through. The articles seemed to presume a standard TP size, with some larger exceptions.

gigantikok: Actually, it was through this type of test that I learned I was above average too. When i was alot younger, i used to go to a site called "jackinworld". They had instructions for a really neat masurbation/suction device that involved a large plastic bottle of juice. The kind they sell at Wal-Mart. I even specifically remember the article saying "...and don't worry, you will fit into the opening of the bottle." So, i bought the bottle, tried it, and low and behold... my head hardly fit in. I got thicker and longer over the years, but that is how I became self aware of it.

Oh, and of course i've tried the toilet paper roll test! Like most of you, my head wouldnt even go in. I don't think there is one guy (hung at least) out there who hasn't tried to cram his dick into a toilet paper roll! Some may not admit to it, but i'm sure they've done it...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=relationships;num=1038963244;start=20#33 date=08/02/03 at 15:28:10]  I don't think there is one guy (hung at least) out there who hasn't tried to cram his dick into a toilet paper roll!  Some may not admit to it, but i'm sure they've done it...[/quote]

I honestly never have. Why would I? I know the circumference of my cock .. it's obvious that it wouldn't fit.