bigger than average with a semi

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i just dicovered that on a weak semi im 6'. is anyone else? im sure most will say they are but photo evidence would be nice. it was cool when a friend said well im nearly 6 and i thought ha i can be midly excited and beat you.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just about anyone could be that big with a semi, lame!

Tip: Not showing the bottom part of your measuring tape is not good.

Last edited:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the fact that anyone supposedly straight knows how big a friend is, is a bit creepy no?

i had someone ask me once, a straight guy....weird.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
the fact that anyone supposedly straight knows how big a friend is, is a bit creepy no?

i had someone ask me once, a straight guy....weird.

i dont think its wierd at all. we are young guys, every guy thinks he has a big cock and brags. i just hear the brags i dont go out and actively ask sizes. i do think its wierd if they ask, but i know they arnt going to fuck me, just trying to see how they size up i guess, same as everyone on here. but thats your opinion, and as you can see from the people posting, your olone in thinking im a creep. me wierd? well thats a different story...:tongue:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont think its wierd at all. we are young guys, every guy thinks he has a big cock and brags. i just hear the brags i dont go out and actively ask sizes. i do think its wierd if they ask, but i know they arnt going to fuck me, just trying to see how they size up i guess, same as everyone on here. but thats your opinion, and as you can see from the people posting, your olone in thinking im a creep. me wierd? well thats a different story...:tongue:

It's my belief that those who brag don't actually have it. If you do, you have no need to brag.

B_pete9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont mean to be brash....but who needs a semi.
I'm 6.5 soft.... Like, talking to your grandparents soft!
More like 7.5 to 8 semi.
Guess its a shower vs. grower thing.