Bigger Than Big

vrod

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we move away from the smaller vs. bigger in regard to penis size, let's ask the fundamental question about what is to big to insert inside a woman (practical or pleasurable).

What is everyone's experience? My girlfriend quite likes it when I fist her, but she can't accommodate it all the time.

vrod

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I can't fuck her with my hand the way I do with my cock. In fact it is such that is wedges into her pussy with a lot of force. She almost looks uncomfortable or somewhat in pain, but she really gets off on it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a lover of the big vagina. Another member sent me a video of a woman with a soda bottle. she was able to take the whole bottle. Hot and amazing video.:smile:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everybody is different so there is no right answer, I've been fisted before and didn't really enjoy it, width is NOT what gets me going, it actually hurts, I like length and lots of it.

A long dildo 10 - 12 inches and about 6" in girth is the most pleasurable for me, outside of a real penis.

killermiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all, I'm a small girl. 5'4" and very petite. There seems to be some kind of stigma attached to the bi/lesbian culture in the south that we all love huge rods in our pussies, so I've had some huge dildos before - 14" or more and as thick as my arm, and they are honestly too big. I think there is a difference, though, between inanimate objects and penises - that's too big for me as a dildo and I'm not a big fan of fisting (or many of the other large toys), but my boyfriend's penis (over 10" and very thick) feels absolutely amazing. I don't know whether it's the emotional aspect of having a person attached to it or the motion that it takes, but (and if you know someone this big, please let me know) I think even a 14" penis would feel better than a 14" dildo.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I'm suspicious of women who talk about astronomical size needs. I'm just glad I've never met one let alone fallen for one.:cool:

Deep down I'm insecure.:tongue:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's move away from astronomical figures for a while and into the realm of reality shall we?

For my own part - up to slightly less than 8.5" in length I can take after a bit of warm-up and getting used to it. That does not mean a guy of that size will just slide right in to the hilt upon entry - it takes a little while for the muscles down there to relax enough to accept the full length. I know that sex with guys of that length can feel just a bit uncomfortable when it comes to hard thrusting - I am pretty much filled up with what I can take there. I would assume that much more length than that would be a bit too much for me personally.

In girth - up to 6" is nice, enjoyable and gives a really nice, full feeling. Again here - the closer you move to the 6" mark, the slower initial entry has to be - that's not a small girth to play around with. A bit more than that and we're moving into slightly painful territory, at least initially, and with more than a probable risk that I will be quite sore afterwards - especially with condoms involved as the friction increases. Moving up towards the 6.5" mark and it's likely that it will hurt just a bit too much to actually have sex for any longer period of time, if even possible that day. Depends on level of arousal and exactly where that girth is located - closer to base, will likely work for at least a bit; closer to the head or just below, bigger chances of it not working.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I'm a small girl. 5'4" and very petite. There seems to be some kind of stigma attached to the bi/lesbian culture in the south that we all love huge rods in our pussies, so I've had some huge dildos before - 14" or more and as thick as my arm, and they are honestly too big. I think there is a difference, though, between inanimate objects and penises - that's too big for me as a dildo and I'm not a big fan of fisting (or many of the other large toys), but my boyfriend's penis (over 10" and very thick) feels absolutely amazing. I don't know whether it's the emotional aspect of having a person attached to it or the motion that it takes, but (and if you know someone this big, please let me know) I think even a 14" penis would feel better than a 14" dildo.

My friend Cali has a dildo slightly smaller then me, and always complains about having trouble with it. Yet with me, theres never been any problem with sex. I dunno, maybe the thought of it being a real person and not plastics/rubber might help improve the sensation?

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend Cali has a dildo slightly smaller then me, and always complains about having trouble with it. Yet with me, theres never been any problem with sex. I dunno, maybe the thought of it being a real person and not plastics/rubber might help improve the sensation?
Might also be the fact that a penis can bend more easily than a hard plastic dildo. Also the penis is very warm while a plastic dildo is not.
MK

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moving up towards the 6.5" mark and it's likely that it will hurt just a bit too much to actually have sex for any longer period of time, if even possible that day. Depends on level of arousal and exactly where that girth is located - closer to base, will likely work for at least a bit; closer to the head or just below, bigger chances of it not working.

I find this problem with most women. The head of my penis is a good 6.5 inch girth and the shaft isn't much smaller. As a result, most can only tolerate sex once a day at best followed by recovery.

If they can deal with it at all. Their have been a couple of girls in the past who couldn't, despite copious amounts of lube and play. I didn't realise my girth was the problem at the time as th ethought of it being "too big" didn't enter my mind. Mostly because I'm pretty average in length.

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find this problem with most women. The head of my penis is a good 6.5 inch girth and the shaft isn't much smaller. As a result, most can only tolerate sex once a day at best followed by recovery.

If they can deal with it at all. Their have been a couple of girls in the past who couldn't, despite copious amounts of lube and play. I didn't realise my girth was the problem at the time as th ethought of it being "too big" didn't enter my mind. Mostly because I'm pretty average in length.

I hear ya. This is actually one of the reasons why I signed on here. I'm dating again after 5+ years in a serious relationship and very little sex before that (mostly handjobs in college).

All 3 girls I've been with in last 2-3 months have had problems (light to medium bleeding) 2-3 hours later. My girlfriend (eh ex-) never had a problem with going all night like a lumberjack and we would get pretty rough but I'm a little freaked out. I'm pretty average length (maybe a little more) but I'm thick (let's just leave it at that) and appearently I'm in the grower catagory.

I'm a nice guy that really digs foreplay and sweet sex but the young ladies I've hookedup with recently just want to get pounded and might be "writing checks they can't cash" I used lube the last time but that just numbed me up and didnt seem to make a difference for them.

They were 1 night stands from the bar to get back in the swing of things but I'm looking for something more steady and I'd prefer to not send her to the OB-GYN every time. Ideas?

I never considered myself big even though I've heard it before (doesnt everyone's girlfriend say that :) ) but I'm 5'10 200#+ (a big guy) so everything seems proportioned. And I only get really big when I'm hard - dah.

It may just be talk here but lots of the self admitted size queens are talking bout 1/2 foot wide dildos, fisting, and doubling up so ... what's the secret for giving thick and not needing crutches the next day?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we see guys on here claiming to have 13 and 14 inches we treat it with the suspicion it deserves, I tend to treat women claiming to be able to take 13 and 14 inches the same way.