Bigger than her previous bf

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's awesome man and happy for you. I'm not at all saying that just because a guy is horsehung makes him better than someone who is of average size. How did it make you feel knowing that you were able to satisfy her better than him? How did you feel knowing he was bigger? Did you ever ask her what it is that you do thats makes you a better lover?
It felt great hearing that I've taken her places she's never been sexually.
As far as the dick part she said the combination of having a much harder and less girthy dick she is able to grip my dick with her own muscles giving her a more intense orgasm. She said she can literaly feel her eyeballs role back in her head

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Downtown Nashville (Tennessee, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It felt great hearing that I've taken her places she's never been sexually.
As far as the dick part she said the combination of having a much harder and less girthy dick she is able to grip my dick with her own muscles giving her a more intense orgasm. She said she can literaly feel her eyeballs role back in her head

Damn.... that's intense man. You must have a few skills in bed.

D

deleted817802

My wife and I have both had a completely open book with each other on past lovers, sharing "bests", "worsts", and anything else one of us wanted to know.

She has had a couple of guys who were bigger than me...one who was over 9 inches long but was a terrible lover, another who was only 5 inches long but (she guesses) 7 inches in diameter who she says was an amazing lover in all ways: kissing, with his hands and fingers, oral sex, and with his cock. He even taught her to squirt.

I don't mind at all, she is with me now and I like to think her other lovers all helped her discover what she likes and doesn't like in bed as well as what guys like.

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and I have both had a completely open book with each other on past lovers, sharing "bests", "worsts", and anything else one of us wanted to know.

She has had a couple of guys who were bigger than me...one who was over 9 inches long but was a terrible lover, another who was only 5 inches long but (she guesses) 7 inches in diameter who she says was an amazing lover in all ways: kissing, with his hands and fingers, oral sex, and with his cock. He even taught her to squirt.

I don't mind at all, she is with me now and I like to think her other lovers all helped her discover what she likes and doesn't like in bed as well as what guys like.

Just read your post Jim and i agree with just about everything you said man. Having open honest discussions about sex and sexuality and what pleases and what doesnt please are huge. Dude just checked your profile and your not a small or average guy your pretty stout.

SJGuy001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
interesting theory
The women I've been in a relationship with for the last 4 years told me 2 months into our relationship that I have taken her places sexually that she's never been. Sometime after that she told me her husband of 23 years was quite large. Please explain how thats possible with less equipment? Before I forget after that I became the first man to make cum from oral. So I can honestly say that I was not larger than her previous but am the one to take her to the next sexual level

Big size doesn't necessarily improve technique, enthusiasm or emotion. Sometimes a huge cock is a waste because it's attached to an idiot. For a one-time roll in the hay, it might be fun to be with an idiot with a huge cock, but beyond satisfying curiosity, it's better to have an average sized man who knows more about what he's doing and cares more about who he's doing it with.

Reactions: Evenflow618

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big size doesn't necessarily improve technique, enthusiasm or emotion. Sometimes a huge cock is a waste because it's attached to an idiot. For a one-time roll in the hay, it might be fun to be with an idiot with a huge cock, but beyond satisfying curiosity, it's better to have an average sized man who knows more about what he's doing and cares more about who he's doing it with.

Hey SJGUY ok what would be your preference. A hung guy or an average sized guy where all else was equal?

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of the eight women I'v been with sexually in my entire life, two of them said they'd been with only one other guy who was bigger. I managed to satisfy seven of them, the one left over said I was too big and our attempt at coitus hurt her.

Six of the eight said I was the best and most giving lover ever.

My first wife said I was a great lover, and she'd never seen bigger (although she had been with only a few before me). I satisfied her sexually, but she wasn't very orgasmic and usually would get sore and/or bored after one orgasm. She eventually left me for a woman, not surprising in retrospect.

My current SO had been with one guy who was bigger than me, a black guy, and she was scared if it's size so she only managed oral...a one time deal; he never got her off. She had been with many other men before me, and none of them compare to me in size (other than that one black fella) or ability to satisfy her, including her ex-husband who's dick was tiny. Our second evening together, she had multiple squirting vaginal orgasms for the first time in her life. This continues to this day. It's awesome. ;D

Last edited:

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend has only had sex with me...seeing as how she always has 4-8 orgasms and can't take more than half of it, I'd say she's sated.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How many guys on this site can honestly say that they know that they are bigger than your gf's ex boyfriend and that you satisfied her better than he could? Do you know this because she told you? Was it her reaction after having sex with you that you could just tell? What was it that made you realize that you'd taken her to that next sexual level?

I know I'm bigger than my ex's ex before me. She had a stray picture of him in a folder he had on her laptop. I stumbled across it and it was pretty pathetic compared to even the size of her hand.

He was curved pretty badly to the right, like a C if you were looking down from his eyes and she always told me how hard it was to actually get off, she told me she never did from him, she had to finish herself off after he cummed and went to sleep, sad really. She also said the sharp curve made her hip on the right side hurt because he'd thrust into her and she would be hurting the next day.

What made me realize that I took her to that next sexual level was the first time we actually had sex in a house alone, it was wild for her. It was great for me, but she was just worn out, hair a mess, I felt her have at least 2 orgasms (this was after she told me she never had one from her exes) from a combo of going down on her then playing with her clit while thrusting. You can feel when a girl has one, it's just the sounds she makes. Also, it went up another level when she end up squirting while I was going down on her, no she didn't hit me in the face. I just kind of stopped when she squirted and looked up at her and all she could say was "Sorry, I didn't know I could that, I couldn't help it." We had some wild times.

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know I'm bigger than my ex's ex before me. She had a stray picture of him in a folder he had on her laptop. I stumbled across it and it was pretty pathetic compared to even the size of her hand.

He was curved pretty badly to the right, like a C if you were looking down from his eyes and she always told me how hard it was to actually get off, she told me she never did from him, she had to finish herself off after he cummed and went to sleep, sad really. She also said the sharp curve made her hip on the right side hurt because he'd thrust into her and she would be hurting the next day.

What made me realize that I took her to that next sexual level was the first time we actually had sex in a house alone, it was wild for her. It was great for me, but she was just worn out, hair a mess, I felt her have at least 2 orgasms (this was after she told me she never had one from her exes) from a combo of going down on her then playing with her clit while thrusting. You can feel when a girl has one, it's just the sounds she makes. Also, it went up another level when she end up squirting while I was going down on her, no she didn't hit me in the face. I just kind of stopped when she squirted and looked up at her and all she could say was "Sorry, I didn't know I could that, I couldn't help it." We had some wild times.

If she really had to get herself off with here ex had cum and gone to sleep that really is sad sad sad.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If she really had to get herself off with here ex had cum and gone to sleep that really is sad sad sad.

It is, I felt so bad for her, I had to make sure she got off everytime we did it. From what I've heard from other women, really curved cocks are less pleasurable because it digs into the sides of their vagina and don't stimulate anything.

reuben36

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is, I felt so bad for her, I had to make sure she got off everytime we did it. From what I've heard from other women, really curved cocks are less pleasurable because it digs into the sides of their vagina and don't stimulate anything.

I'd never heard that before but my cock doesn't curve at all so i guess i just never thought about it however it does make sense. I'm glad you were able to satisfy her and give her pleasure though. Good deal man. Thanks for responding to my thread your posts have been excellent.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes with every woman ive been with. I know because they told me and pretty sure it was honest and truthful. As they volunteered this information after sex, without me having to probe or 'press' the subject.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It's a shame that guy with the "C" curve didn't know to roll her on her side so his curve would push toward the front or back, it would alleviate the hip discomfort and heighten her pleasure. Not sure it would make her orgasm, but he'd at least be stimulating the right areas.

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I honestly can't say I know I was bigger than any of their previous BF's.
Them saying so combined with their initial reactions to my dick the first time and their reactions during sex was how I concluded I was bigger.

Women can always lie and fake an orgasm or tell you it was great but I think it's more difficult to fake reactions like I've seen when I go balls deep during sex. I think their face and body reactions are more impulsive and drastic when I do that.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I drunkenly made the mistake of asking my girlfriend how I compared to her exes and after a little pushing she told me:
I was bigger than one, about the same as another and a bit smaller than the other 2

I don't know whether I should have asked or not

Reactions: masonjames