bigger than I thought

pghcyclist: This is kinda embarrassing. I was camming with someone tonight. I know this guy is really into size, and he's a good e-friend, so I thought I would tease him a bit by doing some online measurements. I had always thought I was about 9 (or a bit longer) by 6, so I start measuring. The tape read about 9.5 long and I was still growing, then finally got to a little past 10. I wrapped the tape around the shaft, and instead of 6 it was 7. I have to admit to it being a turn on to be bigger than I thought, but kinda embarrassing being wrong all these years.

Just thought I would share... ::)

tomarctus: Better to be larger than you thought than smaller, isn't it?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Monitors, like TV's, tend to make things look larger. :D

Pecker

We were married by a judge. We should have asked for a jury.

tomarctus: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1076379019;start=0#2 date=02/09/04 at 19:13:49]Monitors, like TV's, tend to make things look larger.  :D
Pecker[/quote]
I have to try that trick! Maybe it will make me 7.3 x 6.5 so I can stop my PE exercises! but, seriously guys, I'm glad for pghcyclist to find out his true, current measurements.

pghcyclist:
Monitors, like TV's, tend to make things look larger.

Damn, those numbers were bigger than on the tape ;)

Actually, I blamed it on having never stopped going through puberty... 30 years of puberty, oh my! :eek:

ceg1526: Phg:

If you're using a cheap cloth tape, check it against a ruler. The tape I was using for my bis turned out to be a half-inch shorter than the ruler.

Take care

Ceg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let's get some money together and sell a Penis Measuring Tape on the internet.

All we have to do is print metric measurements and label them 'inches.'

We'll make a fortune! :D

Pecker

I'll bet that one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

pghcyclist: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=sex;num=1076379019;start=0#5 date=02/10/04 at 12:35:09]Phg:

If you're using a cheap cloth tape, check it against a ruler. The tape I was using for my bis turned out to be a half-inch shorter than the ruler.
[/quote]

Brand new and accurate -- sorry... :-*

getnbiggr: Heh heh... as the aforementioned "e-friend" I'll just say that the new measurements are well-deserved... <g>

-- massingUP/getnbiggr

JoeWide2: Hey, thanks for this post. Since LPSG recently taught me that an erection when highly stimulated is larger than an "odinary" erection, I re-measured myself when highly stimulated. Result: My length is 8.75" NOT the 8.1" previously recorded.

Man, I love LPSG!

Best,

Joe