bigger than I thought

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

pghcyclist: This is kinda embarrassing. I was camming with someone tonight. I know this guy is really into size, and he's a good e-friend, so I thought I would tease him a bit by doing some online measurements. I had always thought I was about 9 (or a bit longer) by 6, so I start measuring. The tape read about 9.5 long and I was still growing, then finally got to a little past 10. I wrapped the tape around the shaft, and instead of 6 it was 7. I have to admit to it being a turn on to be bigger than I thought, but kinda embarrassing being wrong all these years.

Just thought I would share... ::)

2. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Better to be larger than you thought than smaller, isn't it?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Monitors, like TV's, tend to make things look larger. :D

Pecker

We were married by a judge. We should have asked for a jury.

4. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1076379019;start=0#2 date=02/09/04 at 19:13:49]Monitors, like TV's, tend to make things look larger.  :D
    Pecker[/quote]
    I have to try that trick! Maybe it will make me 7.3 x 6.5 so I can stop my PE exercises! but, seriously guys, I'm glad for pghcyclist to find out his true, current measurements.

5. Imported

Gold Member

pghcyclist:
    Damn, those numbers were bigger than on the tape ;)

Actually, I blamed it on having never stopped going through puberty... 30 years of puberty, oh my! :eek:

6. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: Phg:

If you're using a cheap cloth tape, check it against a ruler. The tape I was using for my bis turned out to be a half-inch shorter than the ruler.

Take care

Ceg

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Let's get some money together and sell a Penis Measuring Tape on the internet.

All we have to do is print metric measurements and label them 'inches.'

We'll make a fortune! :D

Pecker

I'll bet that one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

8. Imported

Gold Member

pghcyclist: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=sex;num=1076379019;start=0#5 date=02/10/04 at 12:35:09]Phg:

If you're using a cheap cloth tape, check it against a ruler. The tape I was using for my bis turned out to be a half-inch shorter than the ruler.
    [/quote]

Brand new and accurate -- sorry... :-*

9. Imported

Gold Member

getnbiggr: Heh heh... as the aforementioned "e-friend" I'll just say that the new measurements are well-deserved... <g>

-- massingUP/getnbiggr

10. Imported

Gold Member

JoeWide2: Hey, thanks for this post. Since LPSG recently taught me that an erection when highly stimulated is larger than an "odinary" erection, I re-measured myself when highly stimulated. Result: My length is 8.75" NOT the 8.1" previously recorded.

Man, I love LPSG!

Best,

Joe

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice