Bigger than In-laws and cousins

jjdov26: how many of you well-hung guys get off knowing that you are bigger than your in-laws? or distant relations like cousins?

I remeber when I was 13, my cousin (who was the same age) saw mine at a water park changing room and commented on how i was really big. (I am only 5.5 inches hard, but he hadn't started to grow at all yet--no hair or anything). For years after that I got off knowing that I was much bigger than my cousin. And the fact that he probably still thinks that he is smaller than me even if he isn't now.

anyone else with similar expirience? and what about family rivalry. Like, knowing that your kids will be better hung than those produced by your short-dicked brother-in-law?

what do you guys think?

John

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I know I'm bigger than some of my cousins. LOL (On the rez, we just call everyone cousin, and stereotypes aside there's nowhere where everyone's at least 10 1/2".)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm presuming that I would be bigger than some of my cousins, but since I'm (1) overseas and they're living in Greece and (2) it would be rather uncomfortable to host comparison sessions with family (That's been more of a "bud" thing for me.), I don't think I'll ever know for sure.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not certain, but I might be bigger than many of my cousins. When meeting, my bulge is by far more obvious than theirs... On the other hand, I might be smaller than some other cousins: I never unzipped them :eek: !!

willem73: I could care less about the penis size of my cousins :p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm bigger than some of my cousins. I'm smaller than a couple of other cousins. I don't know about some of my cousins. However, I don't see how cousins' cock sizes is supposed to evoke a particular feeling ... what's this thread about? ???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"You can be bigger than some of your cousins some of the time but you can't be bigger than all of your cousins all of the time."... Abraham "Log" Lincoln

;D

Pecker

NineInchCock_160IQ: I've seen one of my cousins naked at a waterpark.. and his penis is minscule next to mine.. but, who cares? We're still best friends, it's not really an issue.

The one locker room story I have dealing with my large penis size that still makes me chuckle whenever I think about it is from my pre-adolescent years. In addition to being naturally well-endowed, I was a bit precocious.. I moved through puberty slowly but I started it when I was about seven years old. So as a result, my size advantage was even more pronounced during me pre-teen and early teen years. When I was about twelve years old I went to Space Camp with a group of my friends. Of course, like all twelve year old boys penis size was a regular topic of conversation and who was biggest was a hotly contested topic, even though we had never actually seen each other naked. But at Space Camp we had a communal locker room, and even though the showers were private, I took the opportunity to show off by walking out of my stall with my towel draped over one shoulder. I had even cheated a little by masturbating a bit before coming out and making myself slightly erect (so as to appear larger but still flaccid). Upon emerging from the showers I saw my two friends Chris and Jason sitting on a bench.. Jason was speechless.. meanwhile Chris openly gawked, his eyes huge, his jaw dropped open, and he exclaimed loud enough for everyone in the locker room to hear "GEEZ! HIS REALLY IS BIGGER THAN MINE!!" ;D ahh.. halcyon days..

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Jerry! Jerry!

Adults who give a ph|_|x0r about their cousins' penises on the next Jerry Springer! Brought to you by l33t pr0n.

DoubleDigitDick: I suspect I am bigger than my 3 brothers (never actually compared hard, but they always looked much smaller than mine when soft). Have no idea about my cousins.

aquaman875: I guess I'll be the first to talk about in-laws. My brother in law (wife's sister's husband) is about 6'1", a former marine, and works out so he's got a pretty solid body. (I'm 5'7") And while my wife is very attractive, I'll admit that her sister is drop dead gorgeous. Good looking, very thin w/huge breasts, great rear. Several times my brother in law has made snide comments about getting the good sister.

One day we golfed together and took showers afterward. He's clearly average. I took my time drying off, facing him the entire time. I didn't say a word, but kept thinking "My wife got the good brother in law" ;D

huge_cock_have_pic: I remember dating a girl in my 20's. We'd been together for about a year so it was pretty serious. Her brother was in his mid 20's, a cop, and arrogant as hell. I have a thin, muscular build but he would always try and belittle me because he worked out pretty hard. One day I'd gone over for dinner at the family home with my gf and her brother says he was going to work out and invited me to come too. I go and we did get a pretty good work out. I was content to go back in my sweats but he needed to shower and I figured I would too then. Dude got undressed and was pretty muscular and pretty average in cock size. The look on his face when I dropped my jock and let my cock hang down was priceless. Never said another word to me after that.

wvalady1968: [quote author=aquaman875 link=board=relationships;num=1034482515;start=0#11 date=11/17/02 at 12:12:56]
"My wife got the good brother in law"   ;D
[/quote]

Yes, she did!
;)

huge_cock_have_pic: LOL, wvlady, she thought it was funny when she heard about it. she had a suspicion her brother was trying to intimidate me, but figured I could handle myself.

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am glad that I never saw my wife's brother in law naked since I am sure he would tell his wife if she was getting more in bed than her sister. My wife and her sister are pretty competitive, so it would not be pretty.

I wonder if there are erotic stories that deal with this?