Bigger Than Older Brother?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
AGAIN with this?

Oh sorcerer.... From the mouth of babes....:rolleyes:

LPSG has a quota to fill.. and it just isn't the same without at least one Incest related question, or a question attempting ot figure out who jerks off with their brother...or father... or who has walked in on their brother and father beatring off and just joined in.. BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Now, now, boys, it's been a while and we've got a whole new bunch of guys who haven't told us about their teen angst of being burdened with the family meat.

As for me, I am the older brother and my 'little' bro is the same size I am.

screwball

Experimental Member
Media
i do recall about 2 maybe 3 years ago going down to my bros room to get a cd back from him and his door was wide open so i thought what the hell and walked and he was masurbating kinda disturbing i do remember that his dick hard looked only as big as mine soft

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Pecker said:
Now, now, boys, it's been a while and we've got a whole new bunch of guys who haven't told us about their teen angst of being burdened with the family meat.

As for me, I am the older brother and my 'little' bro is the same size I am.

I guess I'm being selfish, this line of topics are my least favorite. They make me wanna :puke:

I spoke to my half-bro for the first time in life 3 months ago. I have no idea how big his dick is. He's 6 years younger.

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my family, at family party's all the males line up and get measured by the eldest female. The biggest dick gets the first piece of cake. The problem is, all of our penises are identical and the same size so its a FFA for the cake.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FBAnder said:
In my family, at family party's all the males line up and get measured by the eldest female. The biggest dick gets the first piece of cake. The problem is, all of our penises are identical and the same size so its a FFA for the cake.

*Blink* What the hell.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FBAnder said:

LOL!!
OK--you get my humor story of the day award :biggrin1:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I guess I'm being selfish, this line of topics are my least favorite. They make me wanna :puke:

I spoke to my half-bro for the first time in life 3 months ago. I have no idea how big his dick is. He's 6 years younger.

my younger brother sven has to measure his with a yardstick. he is much bigger than me and lives in st. olaf. i don't know how he hides it.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is a very interesting topic and deserves to be reincarnated as a thread from time to time.

Unfortunately, I don't have a brother so can't comment about my experiences. However, I do have cousins where the younger brother has turned out to be the taller and more masculine looking etc. I don't know about the cocks but I wouldn't be surprised if they followed suit.

I have often wondered what I would feel like if I were the older brother. Especially when you are growing up, you always assume you are the bigger and most developed. There must come a point in time when you notice the overtaking threat and I guess for some it must be a very humiliating thing to happen. I guess it all depends on how confident you are with your own self image. On the other hand it must be both awesome and weird as the younger brother to become taller (etc...) than your older brother. Showing him your cock is twice as big might be a bit of a mean thing to do but kind of funny at the same time! :biggrin1:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In cases where the older brother has been a real asshole with a younger scrawney brother. Teasing belittling etc.
Younger brother grow up beefier and much better hung and casually flops his junk around= justice!

Reactions: deanhuge

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok so the comment about the brother sven living in st olaf....cracked me up. it's totally ROSE from The Golden Girls, lol.

secondly, my brother is a few inches taller than me, and 20ish pounds lighter than me. i do admit i am curious about his size, but i dont know.....
i do know when we were younger he seemed lagging behind developing down there....but i wonder how he's ended up now that were' mostly done with puberty....

prgaman18

Just Browsing
Media
I love seeing my brothers naked!!! my oldest brother is the same size as me the next brother has a huge dick ....i luv seeing him when he pees. i would be into doing them both

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
prgaman18 said:
I love seeing my brothers naked!!! my oldest brother is the same size as me the next brother has a huge dick ....i luv seeing him when he pees. i would be into doing them both

Very funny.

Not.