Bigger Than Older Brother?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, my older brother had a button. I'm hung like my dad. I don't think there was any animosity, or if there was, he didn't express it. My brother was quite a bit taller than me though. We didn't resemble each other at all, except for skin and hair color.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in between 2 brothers and am bigger than both. I can say it did bring me some solace from my older brother as he was a year older than me and one way or another hereminded me of it on a daily basis.

As for my younger brother, I kept my size from him as he was very self conscious of his size.

I can understand those who arn't interested in this thread, but can also understand those who are.

McFool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My little brother is bigger than me!

I got two brothers. I'm 19, they're 16 and 14. I still live at home while going to school. My folks made a bedroom up for me in the basement, and I got a toilet and open shower in the utility room (also in the basement). I always use the basement shower, my brothers use the main one, usually. During summers, when we use the pool, mom makes us (and our friends) use the bathroom in the basement - to keep from tracking in the water and ruining the floors. (Of course she lets my gf use the main bathroom).

I've walked in on each of my brothers at least once while they were spanking the monkey in the basement shower. The older one (16yo) is a bit bigger than me, say 8.5", (whereas I'm just over 7.5). Of course that's just my guess - I could be off a bit cause I actually didn't MEASURE it with a ruler - just my eyes. Both times I caught him, he just turned around and faced the corner. I did give him a hard time for beating off - as an older brother should. My littlest brother is definately smaller than me - but last time I saw him erect was last summer - and he was probably still growing back then. I would guess that we are all about the same size soft - we see each other peeing all the time.

My brothers have caught me jerkin off in the shower too a few times, so I'm sure they've been taking measurements and mentally comparing me with themselves. Neither have declared themselves bigger than me - yet.

I am comfortable with my size - of course I wish I was even bigger. As far as how I feel seeing that one of my little brothers is bigger than me - I am truly happy for him - but I still wish it was me that was an inch longer!

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have discussed the subject with my older brother in conversation (he is 6", I am 8") and I do admit I had a curiousity about whether one of us was bigger than the other.

I do, however, have no desire to see it and the thought doesn't give me any kind of sexual reaction.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have 2 older twin brothers (identical) but they have a different mom.

3 years older than me. Never been close to them.

1 time we happened to hit the showers at the same time. Meeting with the dad after that.

Well I certainly could not help but noticing. Notwithstanding the fact that they are identical twins, same height, same shoe size, same outlook, the older twin was at most 2" the younger twin was around 4" or so.

Interestingly ever since that shower, they seldom spoke to me more than a hi and bye.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my last year of high school, I lived with my older (by 10 yrs) half brother and would watch him JO in the morning before he'd hit the showers. He was bigger than me then, as I was still a growing boy. Fast forward ten years and he was staying with me for the holidays, he catches me coming out of the shower, looks down and says "damn, the kid finally grew up" and went into the shower. I swelled with pride (in many ways) as I was bigger than he then.

To those who are disgusted by this or other threads of this nature...leave it and do not return to it. Otherwise someone might get the impression that you ARE interested in it after all.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
My older brother (by almost 3 years) is much smaller than I am. Almost half the size. I really never understood why I was so much bigger then my fammily members but I would not want to be in his place.
He was always better at thinks an tormented me when I was little but when I was 10 I had a huge growth spert. By the end of the year was bigger than him in all ways. Since we shared a room we both noticed this huge change. I grew as tall as my dad 5' 9" (brother only 5'4" @ 13) but longer then both of them. I was nearly 8" long at this point. He was only about 4 or 5". He grew to only about 6.5" long and 5' 11" tall.
I grew stedally to reach my current size 14" long and 6'6" tall.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
Reading this thread was like watching Plan 9 from Outer Space in its entirety.

You Earth people are stupid. Stupid stupid STUPID!

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually the older brother here. Last week my younger (19 year old) brother was jerking after school in the living room cause nobody was home and I accidently walked in on him without him hearing me come in. He is taller than me although he is skinnier. I am about 5'6 and at 19 he is 5'9. It sucked the day he passed me in height like 4 years ago, but not only did he pass me in height. He has a bigger dick too. I am about 7 1/2" by 5 1/2". Till now I had only seen him soft. Soft I am about 4 1/2" and he is only three. I was shocked to be fair I showed him mine he was suprized. I mean good for him that he is rocking an 8"er and he is probably 6" around. It wasn't embarassing or anything he just prolly felt really cool that he was bigger than his big brother.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was bigger than both my older bros and my dad...
my dad n older bro thought it was cool that i was so hung compared to them, but my middle bro was always a lil jealous. probably cuz we were closer in age and always went to the same school

D_exal555

Just Browsing
Media
I'm slightly bigger than my younger brother. It's not an issue.

In regards to other comments, I don't udnerstand the big deal about seeing your brother naked, and brothers should be able to talk about anything.