Bigger than older brother?

mzs7.5

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is anyone hung bigger than their older brother? How did you find out? Was he jealous? Is there a big size difference?

my older brothers are both bigger than me...my friend was sharing an experience she had where the younger brother was around 6.5 and the older was 4.5-5...I was wondering what other peoples experiences are?

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigger 2" than my older brother. Though he is above than average, he got complex as he compared with me. Recently he told me that he thinks that his wife would love him more if he was bigger or my size!!!
Also, he has a nice curve, which he doesn't appreciate.
I tried to explain him that with his size he is definitely above average, and that sometimes I would prefer if I was smaller, but still he doesn't believe me...and all my comments takes offensively.
Strange how some funny issues can become complicated among brothers...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My "little" bro might be bigger than me... I don't know his measurements, nor do I care to know the details... it's been years since we were naked together...

But, I've had two very uncomfortable encounters with guys who revealed that they have played around with him and seemed to only be interested in me to find out who is larger. :eek:

It gave me the willies when they brought it up... so I quit on them.

I need to move to a larger city.

:mad: Onan

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am slightly longer than my older brother, and a lot thicker. he is 5 years older than me, and complained to our mom once(that I heard) that "I got it all, and it wasn't fair". He was referring to more than just cock size, funny part is he is taller, and heavier than I am. My mom's answer was pretty much, what do you want me to do? live with it? what are your options??

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have three brothers. we are all hung and very thick. my father and grandfather was too. its amazing how one day we all discovered we were all so hung in conversation. and also, girlfriends of my brothers have always commented and my ex girlfriend used to tell my brothers about me too. hahahaha funny times

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whether he is larger or not, what it the point? In my case my brother is larger also, but no big deal to me. I'm no slouch in that department and I'm comfortable with both my looks and my body "measurements"....

that's all that really matters to me.........

I don't give a rat's ass who is larger than me, smaller than me, etc.

Wonderful things happen across the spectrum with all sizes.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got two older brothers, and they both drew genetic short straws. One of them is about 4" with a stiffie(I caught him jerking off once), and the other isn't much bigger than that(Drunken size comparison when we were younger...I won by a landslide). They both look like our dad, and I look more like our mom...I'm thinking that might have something to do with it......

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some may find this strange but I have never seen my older brother's dick......he's 3 years older than me and we shared a bedroom for our entire childhood

It was the same for my brother and me. He is only one year older than I am. We shared an apartment from the time I was 18 to 22. I turned on the VCR one day and found that he left a personal video of him and his girlfriend going at it. I am bigger.

mzs7.5

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have two friends that are brothers that i go to the gym sometimes with. I noticed in the locker room that even though the older of the two is about a foot taller, the younger ones dick is about an inch longer. They both have big dicks though.

how big are they? do they know about the size difference? my oldest brother who is close to 10" is 5'10...I'm 6'4 and 7.5-8

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have two older brothers, me and the second oldest have the exact same cock. Same length, same shape. We compared once. My oldest brother has a fatter cock, not sure about the length, but it's considerably thicker. From the one time I saw it, it looked different too. All depends on which genes you get I guess.