Bigger than older brother?

The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

diblledabble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm bigger than my older bro, not by much. He walked in on me naked once and couldn't believe how big i was, he dropped his trousers right in front of me. Im longer and thicker but he has a huge pair of low hangers. we laugh about it.
i'm 9" hes about 8"

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in
I am the oldest of 4 boys. The brother that is just younger than me is the biggest. His dick is huge. I am bigger than the other two. But all of us are over 8.5"

how big are they?

The one that is just younger than me is HUGE over 11" the next youngest is about 9" and my youngest brother is about 8.5".

I am the only gay one. The rest are straight.

Mustang

Experimental Member
Media
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

BigMac9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My younger brother is actually bigger. :)
He is probably 3" taller in height and. My bro is 19 and he has about 8" by 6" a very big cock, and I am 7.5" by 5.5". We are very similar but he is bigger lol.

Reactions: CaliLatinoFreak84

Hangin9nPHX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother is 9 years older than I am and we're both gay.

We did share a bedroom while growing up, so as you can imagine, on numerous occasions, we saw what each other was packin. I am proud to say that although he is 3" taller than I am, I have at least a good 3" in length on him!

What he got in height, I definitely got in length. I think that is fair!!! =)

-SEAN

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HTML:
My "little" bro might be bigger than me... I don't know his measurements, nor do I care to know the details... it's been years since we were naked together... 

But, I've had two very uncomfortable encounters with guys who revealed that they have played around with him and seemed to only be interested in me to find out who is larger. :eek:

this reminds me of the time I wanted to do it with the younger brother of a guy that Iwas messing casually with.I hadn't done it with brothers at the time and I didn't think it would be a big deal since all involved are openly gay but it really did matter to him. He got all offended and wouldn't introduce me and stopped talking to me for about 6 months.

Reactions: CaliLatinoFreak84