Bigger than older brother?

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have two older brothers, and one younger brother. we are all about the same size.
and i should mention we are all about 13 months apart in age.
i am not the biggest brother, but i am the widest, thickest brother. my oldest and youngest brother are longer then i am, but they are not as thick as my brother who is 13 months older the i am. I'm number 3.
due to our ages, when we would go to our summer house on the lake, the basement of the house was our bedroom..one room with 6 beds..and 6 shower heads in one big shower..walk in from the beach, and one is immediately in the shower. once in a while we would all jerk off and play who can shoot the most, the greater distance...stuff guys do in high school..

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont have a brother either, so i cant even think about what it would have been like (with me being gay)... If he was bigger, would it arouse me? lol and would i be perving on him all the time, like the way i perv on guys bulges in the street?

I have 2 sisters, and even if i was straight i know i would never ever ever be attracted to them... so i guess its the same? oh i just answered my own question? lol

Saying that... when i was younger i really wanted to see my dad hard to see if i got my size from him, but i never did! barely saw it soft either... but i have a feeling he might be thicker than me though...

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
I reckon you wouldnt have found it the least bit attractive after the first couple times you saw it. But do brothers grow up seeing each other naked all the time or is it just a once in a blue moon occasion. If its like me and my mates Id probably just have been naked all the time!

D

deleted405852

I'm bigger than my brother by about an inch. A few years ago I found some old photos that my bro and his girlfriend took and I'm pretty sure that I'm bigger than him at 8 inches (real size, not MSN).

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is for "Brucey". I believe that most brothers do go naked with each other, but not all. I had two older brothers and they did not go naked with me, for reasons that I didn't understand then, and still don't. I let them set the standard of behavior and kept my clothes on around them too, but I would have gladly sacrificed my own modesty for a chance to see them naked.

I did realize that other families were different, and that many of my friends reported seeing their own brothers naked often and regularly.

My father never went naked before us either, but on one occasion, when my brothers and I were taking turns in the bathroom changing clothes, our Dad berated us for being overly modest and laughed and said "His looks just like yours!"

I wanted to say to him "Then why don't you let us look at yours?", but I didn't.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am definitely bigger than my two older brothers...and my oldest brother suffers from major shrinkage when soft. My younger brother is about the same size. I have no idea if they are jealous and not sure they would ever admit it if they were.

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have no freakin' clue. But we're about the same size soft, so I'd guess there's no difference.

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media

D_Ari_Olla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... do brothers grow up seeing each other naked all the time or is it just a once in a blue moon occasion.

Ive seen my brother naked a couple times a week his entire life. He never got stricken with the modest gene as I did during puberty. But, now that Im over it we think nothing of seeing each other in the buff.

nakedone said:
... when my brothers and I were taking turns in the bathroom changing clothes, our Dad berated us for being overly modest and laughed and said "His looks just like yours!"

My dad said almost the exact same thing to me one time on vacation because my brother was patiently waiting for me outside our condo bedroom to get dressed and it was going to make us late for our return flight. Dad pushed my brother in the room just as I was starting to get undressed, followed him in shutting the door behind them and said "Trust me, son, its not a big deal, we all got one. But being shy this time is going to cost me a fortune." Fortunately my dad's conscientious demeanor got the best of him and we all changed with our backs to one another.

Reactions: mgkelley

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i was struck reading u don't have a brother. gosh...
i can't seem to get out of my mind looking eye level into his pubes...

I didnt' realize Getty Images carried stock photos of your "brothers", robbie, but good on you for pulling those up. I guess it's almost October and it's almost Halloween, too.

Take good care of those twins, now.

Fred1989

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have got a bigger dick than my two years older brother and my 2 months older step-brother. Nevertheless my four years younger brother has the biggest one of us, almost reaching my father's size. He really enjoys it.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't have brothers to do this with but I did have cousins. It was me and a cousin six months younger than me out 10 male cousins that had the biggest dicks. LOL. It was funny comparing, as we got older, because the older cousins weren't catching up to us young bucks. LOL!