Bigger than older brother?

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
It doesnt seem that guys are as used to being naked with their brothers than i though they would be. I imagined it would be perfectly natural but it seem less common. If you cant get naked with your bro then who can you be naked with?

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shared a bathroom and a bed (king size) with my elder bro (3 years apart) for almost 13 years before he moved out... and I din't see his and never got curious.... But he had seen me... quite many times.... as he would wake up to find me sleeping naked in the morning or after pulling my pants down and making fun of me (aahhh.. the cruel ways of showing you love)... but I was in my early teens... so I don't know how much I would have measured upto him... :D....

But I did have seen three of my cousins... two of them two years younger.... and one is smaller and thinner.... the other is almost the same size.... and the third one is four years younger and is the biggest of us all.... by about an inch or perhaps inch and a half.... even though he's the skinniest guy... literally nothing between bones and skin... he makes me wonder if the urban truth about the skinny guy's third leg is true...

Reactions: mikiethickone

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya I am about an inch longer than my older brother. I am also a bit longer than my father as well. I found this because my brother and I shared the same bedroom till the age of 18 when he moved out... so we spent sometime naked together as well as being in each others personal space... alllll the time!

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one older brother and one younger brother. Although we are comfortable enough with each other to hang out in our boxers, I've not seen either of them naked since my older brother's pubic hair started growing.

Nor do I care to rectify that situation. Perfectly happy not knowing.

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
I grew up with 3 brothers, and 1 dad living in the same house. How do you guys know how big your brothers cok is, and if its bigger then yours?

Honestly I have never seen anyof them hard..... are you for ral or is this just fantasy?

Yeah, I would agree on this to. Never really seen any member of family nude. However, at one time, I did have a little affair with two twin brothers, each were about 6" and the only difference I noticed was uncut versus cut and the cut one was curved.

umm..and this one time I had another little affair with two half brothers, both of different fathers, yet they had similar cut and uncut dicks, but these brothers were 8.5" and were quite different in shape.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I would agree on this to. Never really seen any member of family nude. However, at one time, I did have a little affair with two twin brothers, each were about 6" and the only difference I noticed was uncut versus cut and the cut one was curved.

That's interesting. Do you know why one twin was cut, but not the other?

jayde1981hot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My older bro is just slightly longer and thicker then me. Both sharing a room through our puberty years made it very easy to know. He always used to bring it up when we got drunk at parties and stuff, I was always prepared to to give a comparison when he bought it up, but he was, for some dumb ass reason, too shy to show. Which made me the "Brotherly Size Comp WINNER"

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, Jayde [Link 89]--after viewing your Gallery, I can say with complete certainty that I would have whipped it out for you...!!! :biggrin1: Any chance that he would do it now...or is he perhaps still too shy and maybe too straight...? :confused:

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some may find this strange but I have never seen my older brother's dick......he's 3 years older than me and we shared a bedroom for our entire childhood

I don't find it strange, exactly--more like miraculous. Even though I'm fully prepared to believe you, I think yours must be one case out of at least a million...! How was it possible...how did the two of you avoid as much as a fleeting accidental glimpse now and then...??? Must have been distinctly intentional...? :confused:

Spinner2010

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
member.gif

I agrre with karldergrosse. How can that have been possible. It must have been so awkward. wouldnt it have just been easier to get to a stage where you are comfortable with each other naked? I even said to one of my mates once, "look, were gonna be sharing a house together for a while so youre not gonna get freaked out if we dont keep covered up 24/7. And that evening he saw me drying off and changing after a shower and we were both naked all the way after that. He wasnt even my brother so god knows how you can live in the same room all those years and not see each others cocks. and whats the problem. Youre brothers for gods sake.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bigger 2" than my older brother. Though he is above than average, he got complex as he compared with me. Recently he told me that he thinks that his wife would love him more if he was bigger or my size!!!
Also, he has a nice curve, which he doesn't appreciate.
I tried to explain him that with his size he is definitely above average, and that sometimes I would prefer if I was smaller, but still he doesn't believe me...and all my comments takes offensively.
Strange how some funny issues can become complicated among brothers...

YOU are huge, so if your brother is only 2 inches smaller than you, he should not really complain...he should just be fine.:smile:

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have two sons, now grown. The younger boy is taller than his brother by several inches. After they had both "matured" the older boy complained that his younger brother had a "bigger one" then he did. I reminded him that his brother had a bigger one than I did, also, which he knew was true, since we had all been naked before each other in our adult years.

It may be a bit of a set-back for any father to know that his sons have bigger cocks than he has, but I would rather have it this way than the other way around. I also told them that I had seen their mother's father and brothers naked and that they had big cocks too, so they got the best from both sides of the family.

i021573

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am the oldest of 2 brothers, and my brother is a little bigger than me, at least flaccid. I have some friends with younger brothers and they all seem to be smaller than their younger brothers, after having done some squash and taking a shower, i noticed. But that could be coincidental.

My brother is 5 years older than me and I'm an inch bigger.