Bigger than older brother?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is anyone hung bigger than their older brother? How did you find out? Was he jealous? Is there a big size difference?

my older brothers are both bigger than me...my friend was sharing an experience she had where the younger brother was around 6.5 and the older was 4.5-5...I was wondering what other peoples experiences are?

I don't have any older brothers so I guess I qualify! I'm 8x 6.75

Reactions: deleted962120

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The last I saw my brother naked was over 20 years ago in our college years. When we were both home from school, we shared a private floor, so we basically had a locker-room mentality about going to and from the bathroom, so we saw each others' dicks regularly. I was less aware of dick sizes at the time, but I would guess they are about the same size. I never saw him hard, although he once walked in on me jerking off, so he saw mine.

esoteric212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually bigger than my brother whose 10 years older than me, I use magnums and he looked shocked when he saw them in my drawer. I could tell that it was a big insecurity of his because I would catch him trying to walk in while I was changing to see what I got or when I gave him my phone he would look through my pictures. I don't think it's a gay thing, it all seemed to stem out of jealousy.

That being said he got the looks in the family and used to mock me for not being as attractive, but now that I know I got the big dick genes and he doesn't it's oddly satisfying given how much he used to bully me.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i would never want to see my brother's but i know i am since he can't wear magnum condoms
You notice how the ones who brag about being SO HUGE never have any pictures posted to prove it?

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am an identical twin and me & my brother used to compare cocks - we look/act exactly alike, mirror images of each other, but my dong is a bit bigger than my brother's - mine is 7.5x6 cut huge mush head on it - his is more like 7x6 - he even used to joke about it and bring it up to other people at random times, saying things like "Yup, we're twins, but my brother has a bigger one" etc. Maybe he had a complex about being a little big smaller? We both have nice dicks & have heard "nice cock" "big cock" etc from both men & women - he is str8/married with kid, I am gay and single right now. Back during jr high, once or twice are experimented in the sharing a shower and ended up jacking and even sucking each other's cocks, we both came - but never talkeda bout that again - but we shared a bathroom all through high school, so hanging out nude with our dicks out was no big deal. Natural for us twins.
Lots of twins share experiences with each other. I had friends who were twins and we all used to play in the treehouse after school and on weekends.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My brother is 17 years older than me. I am about 1.5" longer and a lot thicker than him, as well as my dad. My grandfather on mom's side was a HORSE so I guess I got *that* gene. Unfortunately not as much as gramps. Sheesh - it was enormous.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
One older brother. W roomed together for awhile in college years ago.. I only ever saw him naked in the showers after swimming at the college pool. His soft dick was small compared to mine. We never talked about it then but a couple of years ago I brought up the question to him if he knew anything about the size of our dad because I was having problems with my "size". He told me he didn't know either but volunteered that his was small to average he but related about a guy with a big one he knew back in the army.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a little bigger than my older brother.
Saw his maybe 10 years or so ago once when i walked past his bedroom in the middle of the night.
His bed covers had fallen off and i guess that night he decided to sleep naked for whatever reason.

Just saw the flaccid size of course but id say he was at least half an inch smaller than mine and balls where slightly smaller too.