Bigger than older brothers

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by screwball, Oct 30, 2006.

1. B_jasmin

B_jasmin New Member

cool more details! ;D like size ;p

2. B_balls892

B_balls892 New Member

the biggest cock in the class is cool. not to mention being the much more endowed younger brother. I was only 14/15 when I got so hard I put my cockhead in my mouth! italian and german . I had a much bigger cock than my frienss too. but some had meaty cocks too.

3. Stormhammer

Stormhammer New Member

Did any of you have to share a room, I basically shared attic with my younger brother and he wasn't shy about his size at all

4. B_boysized4point5

B_boysized4point5 New Member

I'm also intrigued by the prospect of a younger brother who grows up to be better endowed than the older brother. I am the older of the two brothers in my family; older by about 14 years. I am only modestly endowed and stand at 5'8 1/2" and 165 lbs. I first noticed changes in my younger brother when he and our parents visited me at my beach home some years ago. I was 28 and he was 14 at the time. We were on the beach barefoot in our swimwear when I saw that he was almost as tall as I was. I looked down at the sand to see if we were on level ground and was shocked to see how much bigger his feet were than mine. We were standing with our feet next to each other and mine looked like a girl's foot in comparison to his. His big toe was almost twice as big as mine! I was so embarrassed that I immediately buried my feet in the sand. I asked him what his shoe size was and he asked me mine. I told him I wore a size 9 and he laughed at me, telling me he was now up to a size 11, and still growing.
    Through the week I was very aware that my 14 year old brother was indeed growing taller and stronger than me. I also wondered about his cock size, and if it was proportional to his feet. I kept glancing at his crotch, but I was detered by the baggy pants he was wearing. Additional guests arrived on Thursday, so my younger brother doubled up with me in my room. I stayed in my bed and he got the floor. He didn't like this, but what could he do?
    Quite a bit, I soon found out. Apparently, he was also noticing that he was becoming more and more of a man in comparison to his older brother. He would make comments that he was getting bigger and stronger than me, pointing to his bigger feet and hands (and muscles) as proof. I could feel the balance of power start to tip in his direction. We would look each other in the eye and both realize that he was becoming the more assertive one in our relationship, with me usually doing what he wanted. I felt kind of strange with this role reversal, but I was drawn to his adolescent awakening.
    My younger brother had slept on the floor Thursday night and wasn't happy with the sleeping arrangements, and he told me things were going to change on Friday. Well, Friday night comes and we are both in my bedroom getting ready for bed. The door is closed as we are undressing; everybody else already fast asleep in their other rooms. As we takes off our clothes, my brother is flexing his arms and trying to get my attention. He continues to flex his teen muscles and I'm getting a little intimidated by the show of strength.
    Stripping down to his baggy boxer shorts, I can see the outline of what appears to be a big soft cock. He tells me that he gets the bed for the rest of the weekend and that I will be on the floor. I can't believe that he's bold enough to put me out of my own bed, so I start objecting. My younger brother interrupts me by telling me to be quiet and do as he says. As I try to say something in my defense, he throws me back onto the bed and pins me down. I am surprised by his aggressiveness and start to weakly struggle against him. I can't believe how strong he's gotten with his high school sports and he pins me on my back in seconds.
    He tells me that the bed is his and there is nothing I can do about it. I realize that he is right and I agree to do as he says. Looking up at him I start to get an erection under my white jockey shorts. My little penis is straining against the white cotton fabric, fully hard at a slender 4.5 inches in length. My younger brother takes a moment to realize this is happening to me and looks down at my small effort and laughs out loud.
    He throws me off the bed and onto the floor. He says he can't believe how weak and small I am. He's only half my age and more of a man than I'll ever be. He grabs his boxer shorts and pulls out a thick semi erect cock that is already bigger than my best effort. I'm on the floor, looking up at him, almost eye level with his growing cock. It looks huge from that vantage point, and it continues to grow and get even more powerful looking. He takes off his boxers and reveals a pair of balls that are full and pulsating, probably twice my size. His manhood is now fully stretching up to his belly, thick with a circumcised head.
    I can't believe how much bigger my "little" brother is than me. His teen cock is probably almost 7 inches long, half again as long as my little four and a half incher. It is at least 5.5 inches around. I feel weak looking up at powerful teen cock. He tells me that at 14 his body is still growing and his cock should get even longer and thicker. I agree and nod my head in awe thinking how he might look in a few years. There is no way I can ever be the bigger brother again.
    My younger brother did grow to 5'11" and about 170 lbs. over the next few years. We continued our relationship with me acknowledging he was bigger and stronger in many ways. We compared cock size and he did continue to grow even longer and thicker, topping out at 7.75" by 5.75".
    He still lets me know that he is in charge and calls me his "boy" on occasion. In fact, that's how I got the nickname "boysized". Because, next to him I am a boy.

5. B_boysized4point5

6. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

hopefully this is bullshit. if not you should have kicked the little bastard's ass. it takes more than a growth spurt to make a man. although the way you whimper and cry makes me believe that you have none of the attributes linked with masculinity.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Small cock humiliation at its worst. :rolleyes:

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

And so are you...big that is. Sorry to read that you lost your brother. I'm sure that was a painful experience.

9. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i am easily twice the sie soft of my older brother, but i don't see a reason to make a big deal about it. he is ten times the athlete i am, and i see that as being much more a subject worth bragging about.

10. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

it has nothing to do with cock size; it has to do with respect for yourself

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I hope this was some fantasy fiction fuckfest because it was the biggest piece of crap I've ever read...honestly, I'm trying to take you seriously, but there's way too much thought put into this and more than that more thought in what you'd like to get out of it in response for me to give you an honest opinion. I think you need to put this in the fiction column and call it a day. Or perhaps it was and I misread you. In which case, sorry.

12. handsome_anselm

handsome_anselm New Member

I bet my brother has a big cock; but I would be surprised if it is bigger than mine (9x7). He shows a bigger cock in his pants than I do; but, I am a grower and not a shower! I think that big cocks run in my family.

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm sorry, I wrote my response to boysized4.5 without hitting the reply button or whatever it is and so it look unattributed and I'm sorry if anyone thinks its them or is offended, or frankly, if he is, as I don't want to piss off anyone. However, I will react as I see fit. No problem there, here, right?

Cheers, Nick

14. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

I have 2 older brothers (I'm the baby of the bunch), and I thought for YEARS That, in stereotypical fashion, that my brothers were better endowed than I was because one is a natural bodybuilder , and the other considerably taller than I am---he's 6'4" tall. I found out I was larger than the Taller brother when I was 17 and somehow ended up getting drunk and sleeping with an ex-girlfriend of his. Unfortunately, she REALLY bruised his ego when she basically boasted about it and put his "little secrets" all out on Front street, so to speak, so I ended up with a broken nose.... The SECOND brother ,who is thicker than I but 2 or 3 inches shorter, had the dubious pleasure of seeing a portion of a video of me and several female friends playing strip poker- quite obviously, with the women there, I KNEW I'd be popping a rod big time. Anyhow (and don't ask me WHY my bro watched the tape- I don't know and it creeps me out to even think about it... but THIS time it's necessary, so...) While watching the tape with me and my "FWB" at the time Karen,who was REALLY into the vid... and I lost the round, and stood up, my cock was fully erect and my brother kinda stopped, rewound the tape, looked again, and could only say "Daaaaaaaamn.You're fuckin' HUGE" with a really blank , almost disbelieving look on his face. It feels good to be at the top of the pecker---UM-- peckING order some times....

15. B_boysized4point5

Actually, I personally don't care for small penis humiliation. That is more extreme than I prefer. I have a very good looking, yet smaller penis and I am proud of it and how it works. Rather, I love to acknowledge how much bigger others are than me, focusing on how well endowed a particular man or boy may be. Comparisons come into play, but I don't like degradation to my penis or myself. The bottom line is that I like comparing my smaller penis to a much larger cock and seeing the difference between big and small. There are some amazing cocks out there (small included) and they are great fun.

16. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

well i dont have an older brother but i have a younger one, and im defintly bigger than he is:cool:

17. nakeddad

nakeddad New Member

So your dad has a 10 inch hard dick, wow, awesome.

18. Stormhammer

Stormhammer New Member

Very true my younger brother has me easily beat in size and it it hard to take sometimes since we share a room, but I can own him in any sport. If he ever tried to push me around or make me sleep on the floor like some crazy guy did an ass kicking would be the order for him

19. ianryals

ianryals Member

i dont know why this room is so hostile towards others. i thought this was a place of open communication to let ppl know things and chat with them. guess i was wrong

20. draW716

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm pretty sure my older brother is my bigger brother as well. He's definitely more of a shower than I am, but he was pretty much a legendary man-whore when he was in college due to his size (and low standards). For some reason it's never bothered me. I'm just not super competitive about these things.

Draft saved Draft deleted