bigger the better

aj88bj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello my names is james im 18 and ive got a big'ish penis its 8.3inch in length and 5.6 in girth and im very happy with it and its nice in my gf mouth but

how big are you? and what is the best place that you like to put it??

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello my names is james im 18 and ive got a big'ish penis its 8.3inch in length and 5.6 in girth and im very happy with it and its nice in my gf mouth but

how big are you? and what is the best place that you like to put it??
i like to put mine in a box of kellogs frosties :) then i like to pour milk in the box and wiggle it around a bit :cool:

aj88bj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol how funny! do you really like to do that?

thanks for the comment on my first post

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can confirm that you do indeed have a penis. I'm not certain your size claims are accurate but that's your business. I like to put mine in the mouths of willing male volunteers. I like them to return the favour.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello James,

Welcome to Large penis support group.

I like keeping mine near my hand when I can not get into a sexual position with my spouse. Now regarding size. You like me can place your dimensions in your signature line so that all will be able to determine what you pack without going back to your very first post. It makes a nice reference point to know what any poster is packing. It also allows everyone to know and hopefully appreciate your prospective regarding your answers/replies to the plethora of post/replies that you are sure to enter here at Large penis Support Group.