Bigger Younger

joey7771: When I was 15 I slept in a tent with a friend 13. He blew my mid, cuz we were talking about some girls that just came over. He said he was hard, and pulled out a dick that was about 9 1/2" on a body that was 5'2". Mine was about 6" than. Blew my mine someone that young could be so big. Bet het was the biggest in school.

Reactions: phil1990

swimguy_14: maybe, might be done growin though. maybe some will surpas that (excuse my spelling, finals burnout)

BrazilianDude18: hey joey,
I've been in a very similiar situation. Only it was in my house and we were seeing pics in the computer. I don't know his size back then, probably a little smaller than mine in those days(around 7").I was 15 and he was 13. But even though... I sure was impressed...

1811: yes, some men mature, physically early - and the goodies can get a head of the rest of the body sometimes. things can get out of proportion quickly :eek:

tripod2004: My closest friend was well endowed from the age of 9 or 10. Later at High school, his penis was the envy of high school at about 9'' erect.

trent: this very situation happened with me and my cousin when we were around the same age, except i was the younger one, he thought that since he was older and taller that he had the bigger penis, so he pulled his out.
(he was 15 and i was 13 if my memory serves me correctly) he pulled his out and in its flaccid state it was about 3 or 4 inches. i acted like it was big and i was impressed to make him happy, and of course he started acting cocky (no pun intented) and started to think he was the cock of the walk ( also no pun intented). then i pulled mine out, it was about 6 inches soft. he was amazed. "no fair" he yelled, what did you do to that thing" it was funny. We later masturbated together a few time growing up. he still is smaller than me though.

tripod2004: I'm quite large but my best friend pulled out his dick in a chemistry lab and started stroking himself. We were sitting on stools behind a lab table. He just sat there with this huge erection next to me. I've never forgotten looking down on that long penis and him gently moving his hand up and down.

CS: This post is so interesting, because this has happened to me a couple of times. I guess they were kind of embarrassing experiences. The first time happened accidently. I was 16 and was over at my girlfriend's house, we went upstairs to go into her bedroom. The door to her little brother's room (jason) was open and we saw him masterbating. He was only 13 and a half, but his dick was really big. I would guess 8 inches long or more. I just remember thinking that he could have fit two hands on the shaft and the head would have still been left. He was also thicker than his own wrists, which were already thicker than my girlfriend's. He didn't see us. The embarassing part was actualy a few days later when she saw my penis erect for the first time. I figured that she wouldn't notice the difference, because we only caught a split second glimpse at her borther's penis. We layed down on her bed and she stroked me (in a very jerky, inexperienced way, so I had a hard time staying hard) then she said, "If I keep stroking it will it just keep getting bigger?" I said, "Yes, but it only gets so big, then it stops growing. I'll let you know when it stops." Then she asked me this, "Jason is only 13, so you must get a lot bigger than him right? He looked about twice as big as you are right now, (she saw that I looked worried and tried to boost my ego) but if I keep doing this, then you'll probably be three times as big as him." After that I couldn't get an erection at all because I was too nervous, it just kept shrinking and she just can't tugging on it like she was playing tug of war with a puppy.
I have another story and some more tid bits about her comments about her brother, but I'll save that for another time. Thanks for the outlet.

Reactions: phil1990 and mib348

JonBoi713: LOL I was the bigger one in this situation, By age 13 I was 7" by 16, 10" and in the last 3 years I grew 2". I used to get such crap, but my one friend was fascinated! ;)

josh: well wouldnt anyone be intrested if they werent hung them selves! Im not to big, and i would still be intrested coz its just fasinating on all the diffrent sizes.

aquaman875: CS - just wondering about the other comments your ex made about her brother ???

bigone: When I was 16 I slept in the house of my best friend (he was about 18). We would swimming in the pool and changed our trousers into swimshorts. He saw me naked at this and was a little bit confused. My dick was soft about 10inch and very thick. He has a only 3inch long and very thin penis. Mine was about three times bigger as his one. In the warm water of the pool we both erect and my penis looks out of the leg of my swimshort. He ask me how long my penis is and I answer: 14inch. His one was only 5inch at this time. He was very impressed and shocked...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=aquaman875 link=board=youth;num=1074838431;start=0#11 date=03/31/04 at 14:50:04]CS - just wondering about the other comments your ex made about her brother  ???[/quote]
Yeah, CS, let us know what further comments she made. You've got our curiosity working over time, guy.

Luke :p

Pappy

Media
I went through a situation like that when I was about 12. I was helping a neighbor in their tobacco field. As we started very early I stayed at their house. I had to sleep with their 19 year old son. Needless to say we jacked one night and he was very interested in seeing my cock. Fully erect It was about 9.5 to 10 inches long and extremely thick. He was mesmerised by the sheer size of it. We jacked every night for almost 2 weeks but after the first night all I had to do was lay there and enjoy he hand on my dick.

HungTeenX: I had a similiar situation to Gubernogin...I was 15, and in my PE class this guy thought he was hung,We never had to shower with each other so no one knew what size anyone else was, but what happened was this guy started "challenging" people, he made them take thier towels down to show him thier cocks. A few people thought they were bigger than he was, but they weren't...so they decided to force me to "challenge" him(everyone else was voluntary) I didn't really want to do it by they more or less ripped my towel off me(lots of people thought i had a smal dick until this moment) at that moment the guy (whi was fairly hung, about 8", not to mention hot) screamed something like HOLY SHIT!, because mine was about 10" at the time...

After that my PE life became wonderful...his little group of cock frineds started hanging around me...I got to parade around naked...and he started sucking me whenever i wanted

FieldRatt9: I remember when I turned 13 yrs old one of my best friend who was 9 months older than me came over and we sat outside and checked out my new telescope.  After trying to see if we could look into neighbors bedroom windows he asked me if I had pubic hair yet?  I said yes about 2 years.  He said bull that he had just started growing his.  He asked me to prove it.  So I pulled my shorts down enough to show my pubes.  He started laughing and called me a damn gorilla.  He pulled down his shorts and showed me his fuzz.  He cupped his sack and pulled them up alittle.  They were hairless.  I was surprised. I said mine are alot more hairier.  So I pulled down my shorts and cupped my sack.  Since it was a very warm night my sack was really hanging.  I pulled them up and he said DAMN...are you hard?  I was alittle confused.  I hadn't even paid attention to his cock size.  I looked at his and it was smaller than mine.  I said no it gets past my belly button.  He started laughing and said let me see.  So as naive as I was I started stroking myself.  In no time I was hard.  Back then I stood up almost against my stomach.  I pushed it down and he picked up the telescope manual. He marked my length in the cover.  He also got hard.  He was thicker but shorter than me.  Anyway the next day in school he said I was almost 8 inches and that he was almost 6 1/2.  Many years later we were drinking beer and talking about old times.  That night came up.  He said he was still the same size.  I said I had grown alittle and when I said I was alittle over 9 inches he wanted me to prove it so I did...this time I had a ruler tape ruler near by.  I was 9 1/8 long x 6 1/8 around.  He was 6 1/2 long and almost 6 1/2 around.  We sat there drinking on my patio laughing with our erections for at least 10 minutes.  Good thing none of my neighbors came out to tell us to "keep it down".    ;)