BIGGER :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ralexx, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

2001 - I was 8.4 down there...

Last year - 8.6...

This year (I measured it one week ago) : 8.9 And of course it gets beyond 9 when I'm really horny !

And I'm 25. And it's still growing ! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

2. Solis25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it may not be common but not unheard of, you just got really lucky ;) i myself got the impression that mine got thicker over the last few years but the measurements stay the same so i guess my hands are shrinking :rolleyes:

a buddy of mine grew a full inch within months, at that in his late twenties so you never know!

3. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: congratulations are in order!

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Hope it will stop in time Ralexx! 2001: 8.4; 2003: 8.6: 2004: 8.9: 2005: 9.5; 2008: 12.1; 2015: 20.0 ???

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Sorry Ralexx, that wasn&#39;t funny. <_< Hope it will grow as big as yoú&#39;re happy with. 8.9 is a respectable size&#33;

6. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

:D Don&#39;t worry, it was fun &#33;&#33;

I could be more precise and say that

a ) when I was 8.6, my "maximum" (when really hot) was 9.05

b ) at 8.9, my "maximum" reaches 9.2.

I don&#39;t know if it would be proper to say « I&#39;m 9.2 » (though I am&#33;), but I&#39;m certainly « between 8.9 - 9.2 ».

Well, I must confess these numbers are great, sooooo reassuring ^_^ &#33;&#33;&#33;

7. jonb

Gold Member

Congrats&#33; I take it you lost weight recently?

8. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

NO &#33; On the contrary &#33; I put some more 2-3 kilos. Muscle, grâce à Dieu &#33; ... So that it looks quite good, you know... muscles and a big dick ^_^ &#33;

9. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    NO &#33; On the contrary &#33; I put some more 2-3 kilos. Muscle, grâce à Dieu &#33; ... So that it looks quite good, you know... muscles and a big dick ^_^ &#33; [/b][/quote]
    However, with working out comes not only muscle gain but fat loss. So as Jonb speculated, could the added length be due to losing fat in the pubic mound?

Just a possibility, however if it&#39;s real growth, well, that may be out of the ordinary, but not completely unheard of.

10. jonb

Gold Member

NO &#33; On the contrary &#33; I put some more 2-3 kilos. Muscle, grâce à Dieu &#33; ... So that it looks quite good, you know... muscles and a big dick ^_^ &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah well, you&#39;ll still lose fat more quickly once you start gaining muscle. It&#39;s because muscle cells are programmed by your hormones to burn energy while fat cells are programmed to store energy. So my point still stands; it&#39;s very difficult to gain muscle mass around in the pubic mound. I guess I should&#39;ve said "lost fat"; you can lose a lot of weight by going to the moon, but I don&#39;t think NASA&#39;s ever studied what it does down there.

Either way, nice to know you gained in proportion. I&#39;m lucky to be naturally somewhere betwen ectomorph and mesomorph -- a lot of plains tribes are -- but unfortunately I lean more towards ectomorph. And my penis is similarly shaped, since it&#39;s not nearly thick enough to be in proportion to its length. (Of course, for that, in propoportion would be 8 3/4" around, which is obviously too thick for any woman, or man for that matter.)

11. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Well, indeed, that&#39;s possible too, even though I didn&#39;t really notice any changes in the pubic mound. But thet would be strange, for I&#39;m in a "mass period", so I eat a lot, therefore... there are less chances for this to be the explanation.

I think it&#39;s real growth, because my girth is bigger too.

Well, it doesn&#39;t matter. It&#39;s bigger. :D

PS - while my dear-dear balls have the same dimensions : 6.5 cm x cca 2.7 cm.

12. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Wrong : it&#39;s not 2.7, it&#39;s 3.7 cm. Mistyped.

13. jonb

Gold Member

I was wondering about that. I&#39;ve done that before, too; I accidentally typed MPEG once instead of MP3. I&#39;ve also typed MP3 instead of MP4 or MP2 before.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: Am actupuncturist I know swears that the body can keep growing height-wise until into old age.

Although Penis growth is surely linked to testostorone production somehow ?

15. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

No, when the growth plates in your bones fuse in late adolescence, you can&#39;t get any taller except by breaking them.

Penis growth at puberty depends on dihydrotestosterone, which the body makes from testosterone. Before puberty several hormones may be involved.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Um, Pete? He said "As an accupuncturist . . ."

Seriously, though, they do have a surgery in China which can help you grow taller. It involves breaking the bone growth plates in the femur, tibia, and fibula.

Penis growth has no similar limitation, as there are no bones, and gravity doesn&#39;t have as much of an issue; but for some reason middle-aged men (who have higher levels of DHT than teens) don&#39;t suddenly become hung like horses.

17. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

As an acupuncturist he may have been trying to drum up business.

Although the DHT causes the penile growth spurt, another, unknown, hormone then switches off the sensitivity of the cells to DHT. If we could reverse that, your penis would keep on growing - as your prostate does throughout life.

18. jonb

Gold Member

And if we could expose the prostate and scalp to it, baldness and prostate cancer would be a thing of the past.

19. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Actually the prostate is exposed to it (not sure about the scalp - probably, it&#39;s probably in the general bloodstream), but it doesn&#39;t work on the prostate. But you make a very good point - it would indeed be much more valuable to human life to know how to turn the effect on than off.

20. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Hey, I like bald guys. It&#39;s sorta sexy. :)

Prostrate cancer? Not so sexy. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted