Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys. For you who are married or have a Gf. Has your girl been with a guy bigger then you before you met? If so was it longer, thicker or both?
I'm her biggest. But she does still fantasise about bigger, she enjoys looking at pics of bigger ones too.

My wife was VERY experienced and had several bigger than me before we met. At 7” x 5.5”, I doubt I make her Top Ten list.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife was VERY experienced and had several bigger than me before we met. At 7” x 5.5”, I doubt I make her Top Ten list.

What does this mean? Are you suggesting that *you* are 7" x 5.5"?

Doesn't look anywhere near that, but, if you are, then you are likely well within her top 10.

I was my ex-wife's second biggest. I cant remember but I think he was longer. Gf's prior too getting married I was biggest for them. Didn't matter much to them overall though.

D

deleted1352496

She was with one guy bigger than me before we met. She has described him on numerous occasions ( turns me on) and he was longer and thicker. Also about five years younger than her.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a long term multi-year relationship with a woman of similar experience, and at 7" by 6", I was definitely in her top 5 size wise. A few were longer, but not many had my combination of length and girth. Other experienced women also complemented me on my size. Again I may not have been their biggest, but I was 'up there'.

I am the largest my wife has ever been with, and she complements me on it, and what I can do with it, all the time. :)

Reactions: NakedWalker

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never asked nor I have a big one but a long time gf who has been quite active kept saying how big mine looked and felt and after a breakup she said it looked even bigger than before, all of this tells me that they can't really figure how big is big, very common I guess so, no, won't ask (because I know mine is not that big), penis size is a very delicate button to touch...

andypp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, my wife has had much bigger on several occasions and is defiantly a fan of the better endowed gentleman. One guy was apparently bigger than me when he was flaccid. Love hearing her tell me about this stuff.