Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

When I was 18 through 20 I had sex with some older married women, one was late 30s (38 i think) and the other two were late 40s (46 and 49). The 46 and 49 year olds were when I was 20 so that would be a 29 year spread. Great times :)

Reactions: orangeC

My first "huge cock" experience was off a online ad. 52 year old guy. I was 20. I had no experience with cocks past a few small ones like mine. We got in his car and he pulled out a fucking coke can thick python. I dod my best but i was terrible. Couldnt get it in right. He was overly horny and got frustrated and just pushed me aside amd cam on my face and much smaller cock. Told me to get out and he peeled out.

Still hot alfor bigger cocks obviously. But since then i try to practice on fake ones.

O

OldFirm08

I was about 28 and was with a married MILF who was 31 and looking for fun. And she was my 'oldest' woman still today that I've had sex with. Tended to stay with the same youthful age group for a long time,,( or nothing at all!)
As for age difference, When I was 53 I was fucking a girl who was 24. She knew I was a bit older, she figured maybe mid to late 30's and she wanted an older man. I surprised her with my cum loads and age. Turned out her dad was only a couple years older than I was.

Knoxwasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I moved to the US to work there for a bit I used to prostitute on the side - Orlando full of daddies and frustrated men traveling with family I had a one off with this 77 year old man from Kentucky - I was his first cock and that man was hung and hard like a rock... I’ve never seen so much cum up to this day... I was 18 so 59ish gap...
Yeah that was the oldest... 59 year gap and didn’t even feel like it compared to the 30yo men I fucked that couldn’t take my dick/Fuck me for more than 5min lol

C

Christine Juge

The biggest age difference downwards was 4 years (I was his birthday present for 18th birthday :D ) .... and the biggest age difference upwards was 40 years I think. In any case, he was already over 60. ;)

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was mid 30's, she was in her 80's. You couldn't tell though, looked more like she was mid 40's, think of the women in Grumpy old men.
She was a total slut in bed, she wouldn't say no to anything. I must have deposited a gallon of cum in her. I still think about her sometimes when I'm having trouble getting it up, it's not often but it does happen. Usually late at night.

Reactions: mrhunglo