Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been a fairly tall guy. I envied the short guys! It looked like they could have a LOT of fun when slow-dancing with the really tall girls! ;)
That did happen at a friend niteclub, I was flirting with a tall girl with a nice thick ass. I was pretty stoned and had a hard on that wouldn't quit. We went out to the dance floor and next thing I know she is grinding her big ass on my hard on, it turned out to be a fun nite. Fast forward a year later I'm working at Mag Lite which is a big company with lots of women working there. One day this girl comes out of the blue asking me if I remember her from El Castillo niteclub, I couldn't believe it damn what luck. It turned out to be lots of fun for the next 3 years with her. We even fuck at work a few time, she was such a naughty whore.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Opps! I had not thought about where the gal was younger than me. My GF was 34 when we met and started swinging. I had just turned 64. That is 30 years difference and it has never been a problem with us. Both old us are older now but she is still a hottie! We like to have small swing parties with another couple and two or three single guys. I have slowed down a bit in recent years so the single guys are there to make sure the gals get all the hard cock they want and are well sated. I usually give the gals orgasms with oral and then have a nice round of sex with the visiting gal.

Reactions: emmyfan

Last year, my wife--then 42--met up with a 19-year old, so 23 for her. For me, it goes the opposite way, when I was 33, I fucked a 53-year old GILF, so 20 years.

D

deleted972301

When I was 21 I was getting laid and having a great run with a 34 year old woman. She was such a cougar and was definitely whipping my young ass into shape. It was very intimidating being with her because I felt so inferior and inadequate but she definitely helped develop me into the man that I am today sexually speaking.

Reineroy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was 22 I was dating a ver hot tall 49yo German huge muscles and 2meters tall.
When I was 23 I was dating with a 48yo chubby. So gorgeous and he was Italian.
Now I'm 25 and I'm dating with a 49 yo Dutch.

Seems like I'm into olders.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last year, my wife--then 42--met up with a 19-year old, so 23 for her. For me, it goes the opposite way, when I was 33, I fucked a 53-year old GILF, so 20 years.
Was the 19-year old a virgin? Did the fact that he was young enough to be her son figure into the encounter in any way?

Reactions: MarioLM

416adam

Expert Member
Media
Geez I thought I was pushing the limits with 15 years difference...but I guess not. Anyway she was a hot receptionist in our office with majority male staff. Everyone wanted her - I was the only one who succeeded. She was a nympho who squirted - loved my cock.

D

deleted1256061

I was 18 and he was 39 :). Also the best sex and biggest penis I’ve EVER had.