Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 18 and my man is 45, it's a very close loving and open relationship.

I know of a young woman who became a Bricklayer here. She was 18 he was a Brickie of 45. She was...is gorgeous, half indigenous Aus + Hungarian.

Very slight of build but held her own in the building field. Good tradesperson.

By the way, there have been a few good looking tradies in my time...me as one :) :) :)

Reactions: deleted728973

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Younger than me? 1 or 2 hookups were probably pushing 20 years my junior.
Older? A few guys at post massage play time were probably are probably about 25 years my senior. Let me tell you, most of these guys in their 70's have an amazing skill set. Amazing as in The. Earth. Moves. And. I. Scream.

It makes sense when you stop and think about it. Who's more likely to give you a better blow job... a guy who's been giving them for 10 years or a guy who's been giving them for 50? Think about it.

Reactions: Rustyridge

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up in a different era, in a much different time....decades ago....so to be very candid...I started VERY early...as puberty started VERY early for me...and being "home schooled" I had a lot of free time from about 11AM until...well....dinner. So I got "discovered" by the many stay at home housewives and mothers...and stay at home women whose kids were long grown and gone....and women talk and share....and I was introduced from one to another....so I spent time with some women in their 30s and 40s...and even their similar age sisters and older aunts and mothers...and their friends and neighbors...even women who were related only by marriage...but the age differences...some were at least 50-60 years older...some only 20 to 25 years older....and all in between age differences. I never actually had any sort of sex with anyone my own or nearly same age as myself until I was well in to my early 20s.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up in a different era, in a much different time....decades ago....so to be very candid...I started VERY early...as puberty started VERY early for me...and being "home schooled" I had a lot of free time from about 11AM until...well....dinner. So I got "discovered" by the many stay at home housewives and mothers...and stay at home women whose kids were long grown and gone....and women talk and share....and I was introduced from one to another....so I spent time with some women in their 30s and 40s...and even their similar age sisters and older aunts and mothers...and their friends and neighbors...even women who were related only by marriage...but the age differences...some were at least 50-60 years older...some only 20 to 25 years older....and all in between age differences. I never actually had any sort of sex with anyone my own or nearly same age as myself until I was well in to my early 20s.
I hope the woman who collected your cherry was respectful, sensitive, and made it special for you.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope the woman who collected your cherry was respectful, sensitive, and made it special for you.

Thank you for the kind sentiment....but I don't actually remember much about it. I remember she had a really hairy pubic area and thighs, etc (women did not shave or trim those areas back then...au natural was the norm)...and while I don't remember her exact words I do remember she said she was sure that given my being as large as I already was, that I would end up bigger than my grandfathers (paternal side lived in that area) (as a side... my maternal side, two states over, were also genetically similar). I do remember that she was one of the many women that I had sex with many times during those years....and I am not sure of the exact relationship, but I seem to remember she soon set me up to some of her friends and at least one or two women who were not only friends/neighbors of hers, but also she was related to. Sister, mother? I don't remember all the details...but I gathered she had at least fucked, at some point in her life, my grandfather and maybe some other paternal side relatives (paternal uncles and/or great uncles).

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioLM