cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey people

wondered if anyone had seen/ spoken to this guy
BIGGESTANDLONGEST

claims he has mastered a growing technique that has got him to 14 inches erect.
Not sure if that is the case but he defo owns one seriously large piece of equipment, wondered if anyone had any views on the BS or not BS level of this dude

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His cock is impressive. I've not seen him, display any photograph that supports his claimed size, with the aid of a measuring tape. He is on this site btw, and does post pictures from time to time.

Hey people

wondered if anyone had seen/ spoken to this guy
BIGGESTANDLONGEST

claims he has mastered a growing technique that has got him to 14 inches erect.
Not sure if that is the case but he defo owns one seriously large piece of equipment, wondered if anyone had any views on the BS or not BS level of this dude

D_Mike_Morningwood

Experimental Member
Media
As for whether the tumblr user is the same person, I don't know for sure, but I'd just like to point out that bigandlong on tumblr is actually claiming sizes in excess of 20" long and 10" thick. Which seems tOtAlLy LeGit!!1!!1!!

cmz25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pretty to look at! but wats the point if you cant use it, its useless, not practical. he did it for the ego now deep down im sure he wishes a girl could fuck it without feeling like she is giving birth.ya being big is great, strokes my ego thats why im here. but there is a point where its impractical.

when someone asks for money to give advice etc for size techniques you know it's a bit funny

heysexylady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So anyone know some of this guys secrets? cant believe what im seeing. Not sure if I believe he did anything to get it that way. maybe some abnormal growth happened during puberty or had a hormone irregularity?

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty to look at! but wats the point if you cant use it, its useless, not practical. he did it for the ego now deep down im sure he wishes a girl could fuck it without feeling like she is giving birth.ya being big is great, strokes my ego thats why im here. but there is a point where its impractical.
Very true..too much is useless.

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really am sorry for this guy, i mean look at his size, how many girls can accomodate him. it is too big even for most size queens. In my opinion, his is to be felt sorry for as much as u would for a micro penis.

theknob8

Experimental Member
Media
i really am sorry for this guy, i mean look at his size, how many girls can accomodate him. it is too big even for most size queens. In my opinion, his is to be felt sorry for as much as u would for a micro penis.

Haha Im sure many would disagree with that. I would rather have a freakishly huge dick over a micro one any day