Biggest and Longest on Tumblr

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think "we" as members of this site, need to be more forgiving. This is, I thought supposed to be a "support group" for those who have large cocks. I see the negative comments, and wonder what kind of support does that lend?

I totally agree with this.
What recently happened wiht that guy claiming 11" x 8" was horrible. People just started verbally abusing him and stuff just cos he claimed to have a really huge cock. :frown:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What recently happened wiht that guy claiming 11" x 8" was horrible. People just started verbally abusing him and stuff just cos he claimed to have a really huge cock. :frown:

Thank you, very much.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

In general... I agree.
But we also should ban guys full of shit like exactly that guy. He had it coming, not only because of his claims but rather other things he wrote.
Besides that, anyone who believes him is pretty delusional.
It's pretty simple actually. Don't make bullshit claims and people will be nice. Been around for quite a while now and I've seen loads of guys like him and I've seen all of them vanish faster than they popped up.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In general... I agree.
But we also should ban guys full of shit like exactly that guy. He had it coming, not only because of his claims but rather other things he wrote.
Besides that, anyone who believes him is pretty delusional.
It's pretty simple actually. Don't make bullshit claims and people will be nice. Been around for quite a while now and I've seen loads of guys like him and I've seen all of them vanish faster than they popped up.

What are you talking about?:confused:
The guy hasn't been banned and didn't write anything abusive at all.
Did you even read the thread?

Friend_of_bigones

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only can tell you, that this guy is true. I have seen him several times on cam and also chatted with him. His cock is really that big and btw, he is a friendly guy too. Of course you can contact me and send me a message for some further questions - especially if you got a real big one :)

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bignlong has posted measurement pics before under the username "mac2003" which was deactivated and is now D_salleth_scruffytrim or something like that. The length measurement with a tape came in at 9.5" (note that he was sitting down and thrusting his torso forward). The girth measurement was 8" at the base (it looked like a post-pumping pic too).

HaH9X

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AddictedBBC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man i dont even care but if that is the one guy in the world that could talk me into sucking my first cock

greg71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wholie shit! That guys dick is fucking HUGE. Anyone have a better link to his pictures? That site is annoying as shit

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was Big and Long apparently he deactivated his account I have seen his profile with some of the same pictures on here. He was verified so it is legit that he was this guy. A cool dude, a few exchanges with him before, but not really a friend on this site.

What are you talking about?:confused:
The guy hasn't been banned and didn't write anything abusive at all.
Did you even read the thread?

I recall that thread including the deleted posts mainly because I was the active member who reported the troll; had personal insults to that guy's intro. And the following users later created by him. Whether he was delusional or not Snakebyte who cares this site is for anyone. If he was such an issue then you should have ignored his posts not taunt other members that they were naive for believing him. In time they will make their own determination.

Last edited:

Big_Dick_Bottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seriously though, a lot of guys with really big cocks cant get them really hard - and it doesn't feel good to get fucked by a big limp dick - its like getting fucked by a pillow stuffed inside you. I take hard and any size over that

Lilmiss9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know of only two ways to get a 14" erection...start with a 14" penis or become a photo shop expert!

It's a scam artist with stolen pictures so you buy a cam show... as for the photos I would say it looks like a prosthetic penis as it looks unnatural, or a lot of PE.