Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the biggest in my locker room. Definitely not the most jacked, but high level of fitness combined with my huge Soft cock gives a feeling of ownership in my gym. It's all a bunch of regulars that early in the morning, so I don't necessarily get the stares or double takes any more like when I was new, but there is a certain level of respect I get there.

D

deleted969111

I’ve never been the smallest.

I played major college football and there were some big cocks in that locker room

Sorry nice college I’ve been in a lot of health club locker rooms. Certainly a me of the biggest, if not the biggest in all of them.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve never been the smallest.

I played major college football and there were some big cocks in that locker room

Sorry nice college I’ve been in a lot of health club locker rooms. Certainly a me of the biggest, if not the biggest in all of them.

Damn man if you weren’t the biggest in your college locker room, I’d love to see some of those huge cocks. You have a pretty big dick.

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a pretty chubby kid growing up, so while I had a big dick, it didn't fully compensate for how self conscious I was in the locker room. I've lost a lot of that "baby weight" since then (or maybe it's all gone to my dick!), so while I'm no where near jacked, I feel good in my own skin. And I can appreciate that those sideways glances are now focused on the extra points between my legs.

Took this a last week... The physique is a work in progress, but I'm happy View media item 1419502with everything else. :)

D

deleted972301

I was a pretty chubby kid growing up, so while I had a big dick, it didn't fully compensate for how self conscious I was in the locker room. I've lost a lot of that "baby weight" since then (or maybe it's all gone to my dick!), so while I'm no where near jacked, I feel good in my own skin. And I can appreciate that those sideways glances are now focused on the extra points between my legs.

Took this a last week... The physique is a work in progress, but I'm happy View media item 1419502with everything else. :)

Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: CUBE and GreekXL

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think i'm almost always the biggest although i really don't care, or go around sizing myself up to anyone. i go in there, mind my business, and leave. there was one amusing incident about a month ago at the gym i go to. this guy walks in with his daughter, who looks to be around 4 years old. the first thing she does is walk up to me, point, and say "daddy, why is his pee pee so big?" he was clearly embarrassed, but i just laughed it off, and said i wasn't gonna comment on that. he went over to the other side of the lockeroom, and i overheard her keep making comments about it the whole time. he finished getting ready quick, and when they were walking out she came up to me and said "bye big pee pee man." he definitely has not brought her back in there since, or that i've seen anyway.
Why the hell would a did bring his 4 year old girl into a men's locker room? If I was a member I would be reporting him.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the double post. Looks like you can't edit your posts.

brainwasher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What part if Texas is that heavy dick in

I'm the biggest in my locker room. Definitely not the most jacked, but high level of fitness combined with my huge Soft cock gives a feeling of ownership in my gym. It's all a bunch of regulars that early in the morning, so I don't necessarily get the stares or double takes any more like when I was new, but there is a certain level of respect I get there.

Reactions: S_Dick

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i’m definitely not a show-er and probably the smallest in the locker room with the other guys i train with , but never thought to hide it in the shower :)

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swear I'm always the smallest in a locker room. Im just under 6 inches when I'm hard which apparently is the average size, but i swear i never see anyone with a smaller cock.

I even sometimes will glance at other dudes cocks when at a big stadium or venue where there is a line of urinals and it just seems like everyone has these huge soft cocks and never are they smaller than mine.

Makes me really question if that "national average" is really true... anyone else have the same thought?

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I swear I'm always the smallest in a locker room. Im just under 6 inches when I'm hard which apparently is the average size, but i swear i never see anyone with a smaller cock.

I even sometimes will glance at other dudes cocks when at a big stadium or venue where there is a line of urinals and it just seems like everyone has these huge soft cocks and never are they smaller than mine.

Makes me really question if that "national average" is really true... anyone else have the same thought?
do u have any pics of your soft dick ?

D

deleted300444

Why the hell would a did bring his 4 year old girl into a men's locker room? If I was a member I would be reporting him.

I have often disliked that, bringing toddler girls in mens locker room. It is not about them that they are young and won't remember or understand....it is about the discomfort we have to put up with at them being where they dont belong.

Reactions: nicnic
D

deleted300444

Agreed. If something like 5.5 - 6 is the norm....and I'm a hair short of 6 - why is gusto about every other dude got a bigger swinging one? I dont get it.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

No shame in being a grower. I suspect that 6 hard is actually too high for an accurate national average. But also realize that you only see those who are willing to show. Smaller guys sometimes avoid the situation entirely if possible, because of unrealistic norms.

You probably also look smaller to yourself than you look to them. Looking down from the top, every cock looks smaller than the side or frontal view.

Reactions: S_Dick