Biggest and smallest man in the locker room

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you mean. I always seem to be the smallest guy in the locker room or at the urinal but I always thought I was average at least
I swear I'm always the smallest in a locker room. Im just under 6 inches when I'm hard which apparently is the average size, but i swear i never see anyone with a smaller cock.

I even sometimes will glance at other dudes cocks when at a big stadium or venue where there is a line of urinals and it just seems like everyone has these huge soft cocks and never are they smaller than mine.

Makes me really question if that "national average" is really true... anyone else have the same thought?

Reactions: deleted18464931

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the hell would a did bring his 4 year old girl into a men's locker room? If I was a member I would be reporting him.
I have often disliked that, bringing toddler girls in mens locker room. It is not about them that they are young and won't remember or understand....it is about the discomfort we have to put up with at them being where they dont belong.
I know it's discomfiting, but I presume the mother wasn't around and the little girl had to go. It probably happens a lot nowadays with divorced couples and it's "daddy's day". I'll bet he wasn't exactly thrilled to death when he heard his daughter say, "Daddy, I have to go potty."

As a little kid, I remember my mother taking me to the ladies' room when my dad wasn't with us. Of course, that's not quite so problematic. Women don't have urinals.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know it's discomfiting, but I presume the mother wasn't around and the little girl had to go. It probably happens a lot nowadays with divorced couples and it's "daddy's day". I'll bet he wasn't exactly thrilled to death when he heard his daughter say, "Daddy, I have to go potty."

As a little kid, I remember my mother taking me to the ladies' room when my dad wasn't with us. Of course, that's not quite so problematic. Women don't have urinals.
This wasn't where the man was taking her to the washroom...I have no issue with that. This was a men's change room for a gym. If this was a public facility that allowed children, there would be a segregated family change area. (I imagine there was a pool involved as I don't know of any "gym" that would allow children.)

Reactions: collegeguy02

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This wasn't where the man was taking her to the washroom...I have no issue with that. This was a men's change room for a gym. If this was a public facility that allowed children, there would be a segregated family change area. (I imagine there was a pool involved as I don't know of any "gym" that would allow children.)
Sorry. I didn't read the original post carefully enough. I agree. Taking a young girl into the locker room seems a bit much. What was he thinking?

Littleone68

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't been to a gym in many years but did at one time go 6 days a week. Was always the smallest. Have, like someone on here said, a button dick that my tight balls hang from. Always did the towel dance then, if I went back now I would show it off.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Both those proud, arrogrant guys flaunting their Trophy Dicks at the gym and urinals and the guys either hiding or proudly displaying their little dicks...remember, neither of you can take any blame or credit for what you have or don't have. It's probably just human nature that little guys are envious of guys with big dicks and big guys feel both proud/superior and feel sorry for us little guys. But it slays me to hear that a when one trophy dick runs into a bigger trophy dick...he is crushed and he is filled with feelings of inadequacies. Most guys want to feel at least average when they drop their pants at the gym, the urinal, or the bedroom. Prince Tiny Meat

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd