Biggest Aussie Cock on LPSG

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
haha view my pics as much as you want, i love comments on my penis! want to get as many people as possible to comment on my penis i love to hear what people think seeing as im a virgin and no one has seen it up close yet :S

not sure which pic u mean tho lol just comment on it in my gallery, did u mean the one where im holding it upright?

OMG!!! YR A VIRGIN??!!! WHAT A WASTE!!!! Come here :wink:

Im Ive got a better idea...youre a poser Im a poser....so in one of my posts..cant remember if it was this one of my EEs thread...a member put up a pic of his hard cockin his hand and in the background u could see his pc screen..he had one of my pics displayed...now thats hot!...Do one like that N Ill be happy....:biggrin1:

SR_kcoceissuakciht

Just Browsing
Media

OMG!!! YR A VIRGIN??!!! WHAT A WASTE!!!! Come here :wink:

Im Ive got a better idea...youre a poser Im a poser....so in one of my posts..cant remember if it was this one of my EEs thread...a member put up a pic of his hard cockin his hand and in the background u could see his pc screen..he had one of my pics displayed...now thats hot!...Do one like that N Ill be happy....:biggrin1:

lol ill try but i doubt my webcam could reach that far to get that angle. and yeh i am lol.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Elmer..dont be such a princess.....nothing wrong with yours
MAny women would be happy to bounce on that :)

Aint that right Ozzy!:rolleyes:

you sure right there R.....I mean cute but..............I reckon you have a thing fr the young, hung................and bicep guys...:wink:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
be great if you left some comments :biggrin1:

Thicko Dicko.....Gota say...Im impressed but alas not dazzled...ya know..this is a cowabunga dude in yr face thread....and thats yr best mate??....
Come on...
Im a aussie girl......"shows us ya....." Biatch......
need help???? view my threads..."my pussy hurts"..
god dammit it..
"be brave my virgin..be very very brave"

coz one day..me n Da Ozzy..are gunna get hold of your virginity and tear it apart....aint that right Ozzzzy????

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
you sure right there R.....I mean cute but..............I reckon you have a thing fr the young, hung................and bicep guys...:wink:

Is that you...... J......opppsss...I mean OZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY...what ever gave u the idea I like em young, hung and fulla cum??"...come on..u know me better than that...Id tear em apart in a heart beat...n then some.....

I appreciate n knowledge a good cock ...in whateva form!! nothing more...oh and yes....my ideal man...one bicep+tongue with a cock thats knows what its meant to do....coming out of his 17 inch biceps!!!!....phew!!! yup that'll do it.....how bout u Oz??.....

Pssst...Ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...I think Im fallin in love with you :biggrin1: