Biggest Aussie Cock on LPSG

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alas..promises..promises....
Been there done that in the gallery....
Bored now....

Come on Ozzzzzzz......u sleepin again..wtf!!!
Weve got ourselves a young..hung virgin!!!

Caught me sleeping again.....a young hun virgin, and you around, that can only mean one thing...the kittycat has just got some more cream:eek:

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
its my humble opinon that all three of you should lock yourself away in a room for a weekend and get all that pent up frustration out of your system..

i dont mind cleaning the pool or being the pizza boy either!!!

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
hey there Cute...

i got to thankyou for breathing life back into this thread and giving it that touch of class that it so rightly deserved.

Cheers

Oh Its all my Pleasure Marrrrrrrrrrsie....
Turst me :wink:
See the breath??...
All i can say is "breath taking and breathless" ..."cum" straight to mind.....

and Ive got a little secret...

Its it safe here??...right???..

Only u and I can see this post aye?....

dont have to worry about Ozzzyyy..see his a 10%er..so hell be a gasped checking out how much of each cock is 10% for him to take..coz that all he can take... :wink:

But.....Im really a girl!!!! :eek:
and.....
I love..looking at, touching, licking, sucking, nibbling and sucking the fark out of cocks type girl!
U with me on that one Babe??....

So...if I keep looking...and permit my OCD behaviour to ferment and errupt...and I post...these guys keep putting up the most mouth watering hottest cocks Ive seen in a very long time......
So my love...I get my fetish fed at the same time....heheheh..evil aye..

In fact..Marrrrrrrrrrrsie....how about we ask all those Australian guys to re-post all their pics again...the ones Ive been "playing with" dont have to cause Boys..a girl can only take so much cock at once!!...phew..coz between me and Da Oz...we could be the judge, jury and exicutioner on the fellas....

So how about it fellas??....

Hint Hint HINT!!!!

Thinking..BICEPS here boys.....no pubs...maybe some....and a pic with me on yr monitor in the back ground.....

YR thoughts on this???
Shhh...quick..... 10%er is cuming back...rumour has it hes been looking at tits in a too tight bikini top part of the night..Who was that skank??:rolleyes:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Caught me sleeping again.....a young hun virgin, and you around, that can only mean one thing...the kittycat has just got some more cream:eek:

:cockblockedsad: wbahahahahhaha...U know me well.....poor kittycat....was cold tonight in her too small pink bikini top.....wasnt she??...damm..bring on the "schoolgirl" next...

YEOW BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
its my humble opinon that all three of you should lock yourself away in a room for a weekend and get all that pent up frustration out of your system..

i dont mind cleaning the pool or being the pizza boy either!!!

Phew!!!! What can I say??..

Oye Ozzy.....could we maybe go a foursome here....you only have to take 4 inches then...of is that too much my love?? :redface:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
cutebut...if we exchange text messages like we did today, I will have to change my phone plan....plus I got no work done...but the pics were awesome

So, to sum up, no work really done, but wood about every 25 minutes:wank::wank:

But Ozzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy........ u mean those pics from the bras n things catalogue and Kmart catalogue I sent you?????.....

ahahahah...sucked in BABY!!!!

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
No, no wanking over the Kmart or Target bra section today (but have thought of it)

You know my number, ring me if you are game

Ozzzzziiieeee..u are so fulla shit....I know u wang over them....

Yr number??...Thanks Bitch....yr mobile # 4283327869 hasnt responded!...
You're so tough on post....but hey...lets just say I know about yr addiction to BAD KITTY!!!!....sicko!

Ive noticed..no hot cocks on here in the last few days....and I think I know why...Weve hijacked this thread!!!...OOppsss....

So...Im continuing this on a new thread....arsehole!!..
Get Tough Una!