Biggest balls on LPSG?

D_NiceDunk

1st Like
Media
Hey guys, Im new.
Let me first ask if anyone has an idea of how to measure balls correctly. Seems more tricky than measuring a cock (and we all know how some guys still cant seem to get their stats right, huh?).
I have huge balls and would like to size you other guys up. Show me yours and I'll show you mine. I may have the biggest pair of balls on LPSG, but that remains to be seen.

Also - please real n honest users speak up - I have an impression that this site is mainly populated by fake users created by the people who run this site, in order to attract more users and thus make more money. For example three subsequtive "straight" and "hung" dudes willing to show their tools on the webchat here on site was quite obviously videoloops. I mean - what shitheads would bother to do that, if not the guys running the site?

I guess this post will be deleated - but then at least I will get my suspicions fully confirmed. =) Or I will get 20 replies from the same fake users that are friends with everyone, hugely hung, very active on this site - posting like 100 messages a day, straight (but oh, so gayfriendly) and for some reason they are also all gold members. Funny, huh?

Stay big, guys
NickNude

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Orchidometer
Print and measure Orchidometer | »» Puberty Advice - The Guide to Puberty for Teens «« :smile:

Are there fakes? Well yeah some people are.
But also read the rules of the site they have been progressively tightened to weed out fakes. Using pix that aren't you? can be banned, pretending to be a female, say bye-bye, multiple accounts, see ya :smile: The people who are real on here are actually rather easy to find. Especially some of us who have been on here for years. Some of us might not have pix up but we are real.

I'm a frequent chatter. If you suspect someone is running a video loop report them. Tis not allowed. I've seen 2 or 3 vid loops in all my time in vid chat, the rest are real if you don't believe them ask them to do something. Pick your nose, give me a thumbsup, something like that :biggrin: Surprisingly, some straight guys really don't give a flying fuck who watches them while they go squirt on cam. and others don't want any dude to watch them whack off (they get creeped out when guys start talking about giving them blowjobs and all) If you look at all of the guys who have hung in their name you'll see some actually are hung like a studbull, others aren't, and some damn well they are livin' in a fantasy.

The amount of fluid sexuality on here has been rather amazing to me :cool:

The post will most likely stay. You'll get a few people saying welcome to the site. And don't take the "friends" too seriously, sometimes people just add people w/o even saying hello or such.

As for gold membership, it's Pay, Post 1000times + 1yr membership, or Photoverify. It's kinda easy :smile:

And uhm welcome, if u put your skepticism about all of the site being fakes :tongue:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry dude, your balls DONT even cum close to being the biggest here or anywhere. Look pretty average to me. FYI, not a good way to start off a membership by being confrontational. You could have made your point without being challenging. Or maybe you just wanted to come off as a "douche" ??? Well, ya accomplished that goal.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Does the size of your balls really matter much anyway? I am pretty straight, but if gay guys want to check out my stuff I have no problem with it. It is just understood that I have no intentions of taking it up the butt or putting it up theirs. Feel free to watch though, exhibitionism is all in good fun.

PS: Yours seem pretty average

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This topic comes up frequently, therefore, I think you can find the answers to your question easily.
If you do some research, you will discover the ignorance of your allegations.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:

D_NiceDunk

1st Like
Media
Yeah, well I have been on other cam sites where straight guys DO wank. That is why I noticed that those guys were actually just videoloops. This will be found at any such site, of course. I just felt that three in a row was a bit too much.

Orchidometer
Print and measure Orchidometer | »» Puberty Advice - The Guide to Puberty for Teens «« :smile:

Are there fakes? Well yeah some people are.
But also read the rules of the site they have been progressively tightened to weed out fakes. Using pix that aren't you? can be banned, pretending to be a female, say bye-bye, multiple accounts, see ya :smile: The people who are real on here are actually rather easy to find. Especially some of us who have been on here for years. Some of us might not have pix up but we are real.

I'm a frequent chatter. If you suspect someone is running a video loop report them. Tis not allowed. I've seen 2 or 3 vid loops in all my time in vid chat, the rest are real if you don't believe them ask them to do something. Pick your nose, give me a thumbsup, something like that :biggrin: Surprisingly, some straight guys really don't give a flying fuck who watches them while they go squirt on cam. and others don't want any dude to watch them whack off (they get creeped out when guys start talking about giving them blowjobs and all) If you look at all of the guys who have hung in their name you'll see some actually are hung like a studbull, others aren't, and some damn well they are livin' in a fantasy.

The amount of fluid sexuality on here has been rather amazing to me :cool:

The post will most likely stay. You'll get a few people saying welcome to the site. And don't take the "friends" too seriously, sometimes people just add people w/o even saying hello or such.

As for gold membership, it's Pay, Post 1000times + 1yr membership, or Photoverify. It's kinda easy :smile:

And uhm welcome, if u put your skepticism about all of the site being fakes :tongue:

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got some good pics ... if only I had them on me They're stored on my computer, which I need a new screen for.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine were BIG. It was impossible not to show a bulge. Took lots of razzing during my military time. Testosterone therapy has shrunken them down to the size of dried apricot---and a small one , at that!