Biggest balls

big21yearold

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys - I'm new here, 21 from the UK. Although I'm very well hung, something that's been a mystery to me since i started puberty (young - I was 10 or 11) is the size of my testicles. They are huge. I've been asked a few times if I pump them, but that's something I've never done in my life. I went to the doctor recently about a rash on my thigh near my scrotum, which meant the doctor saw my balls, and he couldn't believe what he saw, and said he didn't think it was possible for them to be that big and healthy (they are totally healthy).

I'm guessing there will be other guys here who've also got overgrown balls, and it would be great to chat to you.

I've attached a pic so you can get some idea of the size I'm talking about!

Looking forward to discussions!

Attachments

Reactions: Christian94

Well, you just made my 'Hogmanay'. Happy New Year to you and your lovely BIG NATURAL BALLS too when it comes. Stunning!xx

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I also have very large balls in fact,soo large ive considered getting testicular reduction done.these damned things are a curse!if you cant move without hurting yourself..they're too damned big!This is a living nightmare.:frown1:

antstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i know what you mean, i have the same issue -- makes driving a big pain especially if you have to change gear, i'm always crushing my balls.

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys - I'm new here, 21 from the UK. Although I'm very well hung, something that's been a mystery to me since i started puberty (young - I was 10 or 11) is the size of my testicles. They are huge. I've been asked a few times if I pump them, but that's something I've never done in my life. I went to the doctor recently about a rash on my thigh near my scrotum, which meant the doctor saw my balls, and he couldn't believe what he saw, and said he didn't think it was possible for them to be that big and healthy (they are totally healthy).

I'm guessing there will be other guys here who've also got overgrown balls, and it would be great to chat to you.

I've attached a pic so you can get some idea of the size I'm talking about!

Looking forward to discussions!

great! I like big balls, u r very nice!
why don't u post a photo of the whole cock also?
I just have one question: how many cum u shoot when u come??

wiz

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, sometimes if you turn or move the wrong way like getting into a small car can cause a very unpleasant sensation -- like yikes!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the latest of several previous 'Big Ball' threads, which usually end up with claims like 'Mine are huge ...', 'I've got a pair like chicken's eggs', 'Mine are lemon-sized' - and similar similes. All of which can mean anything or nothing. It's odd, because we don't go on like that about dick sizes, people are only too keen to give real measurements.

Maybe it's not so easy to measure balls, but it can be done. Mine (each, that is) are 2.5"x2.0", which I think is moderately large, though I'm never quite sure as we hardly ever see any stats.

Can this thread break the habit of a lifetime, please?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster balls: Something that has always mystified me as a guy with a enormously long garden hose and an average scrotum.

At a nudist resort near us there used to be a member named Ernie, around 65 year old, with what had to be described as two soft balls encased in a huge scrotal sac. He had a small uncircumcised penis on top of this enormous mass and walked around with bowl-legs. On one occasion the drunk nude horseshoe crowd got the two of us together. A good 'ol gal with droopy breasts had an old Nikon film camera and snapped the two of us standing next to each other for posterity, three decades (plus) apart in age and the complete genital opposites.

I wonder what ever happened to Ernie and his giant balls. :confused:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, I am in BIG BALL heaven. You guys have some beautiful BIG balls. Wish I could find me a pair to play with or worship, but here in NYC you find alot of dicks, and NO balls....

Come on guys, gottam admit that those nads make for a nice, plump basket. Discomfort is the price you pay for Beauty... Your balls can have the seat of Honor on my face anyday.

Happy New Year ya'll - Alyn

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
Low hangers can be a problem but they can be so entertaining to females. My problem is that mine are not only larger than normal but some times rolling over in bed and traping them between my thigh and the mattres is painfull. The girls have always loved them though so a little pain is worth it sometimes. Have a safe New Years.

big21yearold

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay