Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Low hangers can be a problem but they can be so entertaining to females. My problem is that mine are not only larger than normal but some times rolling over in bed and traping them between my thigh and the mattres is painfull. The girls have always loved them though so a little pain is worth it sometimes. Have a safe New Years.

can u show some pic??

bigheaded

Just Browsing
Media
I have pretty big balls myself. Not as big as yours but pretty close and low hanging. Sometimes it can be a pain but i definitely think i shoot more because of them.

aspshortjock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there's some nice nuts in this thread.

here's mine. I went and measured using a tailor's ruler (the kind you take chest, etc. measurements from). I wasn't sure where to measure my nutsack from, so I chose where it attaches to the rest of my body. It hangs down about 4 inches from my body and 2 from the back of my dick. my right nut is about 2 inches long by 1 inch across (hard to measure around) and my left nut is about 1.5" long (maybe a little longer) by 1 inch long.

i kinda wish they were a little bigger so i get a bigger buldge when i wear jeans and swimwear, but it's cool.

Attachments

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would love to have larger balls; mine are average I'd say. It might be
bothersome to sit on them more often by accident, though. :eek::crying:

I remember this guy from MA who used to frequent a rest area outside of Boston, and I saw him in there a handful of times. He would pull out his cock (maybe 6-1/2-7") and also these HUGE balls, and let the whole package hang there. I got the opportunity to hold them and stroke his cock, then suck it some before he shot his load. But what an unbelievable pair of big, firm, beautiful balls and sack on that guy. He was probably late 60's and though his cock was pretty nice, those balls were astounding. He surely didn't mind displaying them. :smile::yumyum: