Biggest & best booty's on instagram

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly....
Yet hee has a virgin ass 99% . He is married, and has a kid.

Pity if he is not taking dildos in his ass :(
The world is an unfair place. Some things are given to people for absolutely no purpose at all. The amount of amazing muscular big ass some of these straight men never put to use all their life is tragic. Straight men should all have flat unappealing butt's and all gay guys who like it up the butt should be walking around with juicy jiggly muscular big butt cheeks. That would be a fair world.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The world is an unfair place. Some things are given to people for absolutely no purpose at all. The amount of amazing muscular big ass some of these straight men never put to use all their life is tragic. Straight men should all have flat unappealing butt's and all gay guys who like it up the butt should be walking around with juicy jiggly muscular big butt cheeks. That would be a fair world.
HAHAHA

Exactly, man.

But I would prefer that more and more straight men with super hot butts learn about, discover the pleasures that are hidden in their asses. They should learn that a man can get 1000 times more intense joy from anal play than the ordinary penile arousal.

I believe that joys of male anal play and prostate orgasm are not widely and openly spoken with a purpose.

The world system does not want men to know that they can reach orgasm from their asses, too. Because the ruling classes believe that this would dynamite the heterosexual family system, the base of capitalist order. But that's wrong. Anal play does not make a str8 man gay. Being gay or straight has not much to do with physiology. It is something more of psychology and genes.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't handle this man anymore it is unnatural that he is straight with a booty like this. Pure torture and simply criminal. What a waste of good tasty amazing tush no men shall ever get to pound. Is not right, its just not right.
Me, too, bro.

Me, too.

This is just TOOOO MUCH TO HANDLE!

odeen

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't handle this man anymore it is unnatural that he is straight with a booty like this. Pure torture and simply criminal. What a waste of good tasty amazing tush no men shall ever get to pound. Is not right, its just not right.
100% right.

Reactions: bigboaster