90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bruno Lara (@brunocdelara) • Instagram photos and videos

brunocdelara-72183696-599808627218156-3000265924727620344-n.jpg
Any nudes?

Reactions: deleted1432482

niv3003

Superior Member
Media

What a great thread! I was just about to start one just like this when I found it so I'm glad I caught this on time :emoji_peach: (well my dick is very grateful)
It was very hidden in the search tho.. maybe it should say muscle butt or something in the title or muscular ass (just a thought)
Anyway, here are some contributions for the fapfest! They might not all be as big are some that I've seen here but hopefully you'll be into it..

vid #6 (start at 0:36)
vid #7 (start at 0:46)

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 2.41.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 7.37.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 7.44.12 PM.png

View attachment hector_marchena__12.05.01.01_3.mp4
View attachment hector_marchena__12.05.01.01_4.mp4
View attachment hector_marchena__2020.5.19_bvwm74.mp4
View attachment branden.vasquez_2020.5.19_qhyayr.mp4
View attachment rodrigo_rodriguez_21.12.02.52_2.mp4
View attachment rodrigo_rodriguez_2020.5.19_l49ink.mp4
View attachment swoleseph__2020.5.19_2q0u1k.mp4

As much as I like ass, I miss the days when they looked natural. Butt implants, injections, fat transfers...hell some of these guys look like they are on estrogen.
I like them. Implants feel nice and fat transfers feel good too. I am not sure about injections, maybe it depends on the kind of injection, but one guy I dated who had injections given to him by a drag queen had an ass the felt too hard and unnatural. I believe it was silicon injections and it leaves scar tissue inside that hardens. It can be fatal and he had it done illegally in the US. Anyway, his ass felt really fake. Just hard and not natural at all. But butt implants feel nice to me and fat feels nice enough too. Implants are the best in my opinion in terms of fake butts.

I mean it’s better than playing with a flat ass lol.

Of course the best ass is the one that grows in a gym. But I can’t knock the other guys for trying with their fakes.

TheEroticPhallus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like them. Implants feel nice and fat transfers feel good too. I am not sure about injections, maybe it depends on the kind of injection, but one guy I dated who had injections given to him by a drag queen had an ass the felt too hard and unnatural. I believe it was silicon injections and it leaves scar tissue inside that hardens. It can be fatal and he had it done illegally in the US. Anyway, his ass felt really fake. Just hard and not natural at all. But butt implants feel nice to me and fat feels nice enough too. Implants are the best in my opinion in terms of fake butts.

I mean it’s better than playing with a flat ass lol.

Of course the best ass is the one that grows in a gym. But I can’t knock the other guys for trying with their fakes.

So you have implants too?

So you have implants too?
No, I’m a top so I felt many different kinds of asses on the bottoms I meet.

I personally don’t need or want implants for myself bc I never bottom plus my ass is getting big naturally from working out. Even though I’m not a bottom I still want my legs to be bigger and to look better. As well as my upper body of course (more so, in fact).

I would never get implants regardless because of safety concerns. I imagine the same applies for any kind of injection. None of it seems like a healthy choice to me but if other guys want to do it and I can still smack it after then more power to them.

TheEroticPhallus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I’m a top so I felt many different kinds of asses on the bottoms I meet.

I personally don’t need or want implants for myself bc I never bottom plus my ass is getting big naturally from working out. Even though I’m not a bottom I still want my legs to be bigger and to look better. As well as my upper body of course (more so, in fact).

I would never get implants regardless because of safety concerns. I imagine the same applies for any kind of injection. None of it seems like a healthy choice to me but if other guys want to do it and I can still smack it after then more power to them.

These sex roles are so draining and archaic. But do you. Later.