Biggest & best booty's on instagram

These sex roles are so draining and archaic. But do you. Later.
You can interpret it as draining and archaic. For me, mentally every time I have ever masturbated thinking about sex I have always been the top because that is what turns me on. I never once imagined bottoming because it simply doesn’t do anything for me. And I tried to bottom for a guy I liked 15 years ago and I absolutely hated it for a multitude of reasons.

If I wanted to be verse I would be verse. But I don’t want to be verse because bottoming is just not what I’m into. I’d rather not have sex at all than bottom. Even if I met a super hot guy and he said he wanted to top I wouldn’t do it. I’m hoping we can at least do all the other stuff because it’s all fun except bottoming.

So again, interpret it as archaic and draining all you want. I’m going to live my life on my own terms.

I would say “later” but I’m blocking you after this. At least I was nice enough to write a response to you, but I’m not wasting any more time with people with an attitude.

This is what I hate about lpsg. They gay community is just full of queens who think they can be b****y to everyone. I avoid people like you in real life and I do not like to encounter you online either.

Reactions: deleted1432482

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can interpret it as draining and archaic. For me, mentally every time I have ever masturbated thinking about sex I have always been the top because that is what turns me on. I never once imagined bottoming because it simply doesn’t do anything for me. And I tried to bottom for a guy I liked 15 years ago and I absolutely hated it for a multitude of reasons.

If I wanted to be verse I would be verse. But I don’t want to be verse because bottoming is just not what I’m into. I’d rather not have sex at all than bottom. Even if I met a super hot guy and he said he wanted to top I wouldn’t do it. I’m hoping we can at least do all the other stuff because it’s all fun except bottoming.

So again, interpret it as archaic and draining all you want. I’m going to live my life on my own terms.

I would say “later” but I’m blocking you after this. At least I was nice enough to write a response to you, but I’m not wasting any more time with people with an attitude.

This is what I hate about lpsg. They gay community is just full of queens who think they can be b****y to everyone. I avoid people like you in real life and I do not like to encounter you online either.
Girl no one is reading this.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you remember what he wrote that was bigoted?.
Mate, do your own research. Am not invested in this guy. Not sure why you asking me about his religion and stuff. All I know is he blocked 3 of my gay friends who sent commented stuff like beautiful man, great bum and hot body under his post. Nothing out of line. He is sensitive about his hetero sexuality.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79