Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I understand — I have plenty of photos of past breastesses I have mounted. I will see if I can find some more soon. (I love pics and am very visual...shocker huh?)
I am, too, but unfortunately, the pair I'm thinking of were mine to enjoy before everyone had access to camera phones.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although we didn't titty fuck, these are the most beautiful pair of breasts with which I've had the pleasure of caressing, sucking and fondling while also enjoying her sexually. 100% all natural full D cups, perfectly shaped, soft skin, hmmm getting hard just remembering her!

0002-660357fs.jpg

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
these, definitely these!!
th

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Biggest I've had my dick between are my wife's. I've given her many pearl necklaces. View attachment 1575326
Ya luck bastid. Mine has only accepted three from me in 17.5 years. I snuck them in on her. She was pissed. She doesn't swallow, take a facial, or do anal. I'm a jealous and sad panda if your wife does any of those things. Really fucking jealous if she does them all. :laughing:

Reactions: deleted996351

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. And I came here to brag about my wife's 36DDs. Well, they were DDD a while ago before she lost weight but I am not complaining.
Having said that, Raging Speedhorn, those are monstrous. Lucky man. :yum

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at some of the pictures and their relevant claimed sizes here, I am a bit puzzled. I know my wife's size based on the label on her bras but some bigger sizes here definitely look way smaller than hers. I know all about cups and she is not petite. How come?

Reactions: Raging Speedhorn

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looking at some of the pictures and their relevant claimed sizes here, I am a bit puzzled. I know my wife's size based on the label on her bras but some bigger sizes here definitely look way smaller than hers. I know all about cups and she is not petite. How come?
Many women do not wear their correct size and compensate by the band size being smaller with bigger cups. your wife probably wears her correct size because you said hers look bigger and majority end up getting bigger cups

Reactions: BigBen