Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

D

deleted1352496

The wife’s 38D’s (pics in our profile)

Would love to try some even bigger sometime though.

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many women do not wear their correct size and compensate by the band size being smaller with bigger cups. your wife probably wears her correct size because you said hers look bigger and majority end up getting bigger cups
Makes sense. I always thought women actually measured their breasts with a tape ruler and I had to go by the label. Also, my wife wears minimizers. That could be another factor.
Thanks.
Raging Speedhorn - I have yet to ask for her permission man.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at some of the pictures and their relevant claimed sizes here, I am a bit puzzled. I know my wife's size based on the label on her bras but some bigger sizes here definitely look way smaller than hers. I know all about cups and she is not petite. How come?

The bra makers....all of them have said for decades that every woman should have a professional bra fitting...because according to the best knowledge....95 percent to 98 percent of all women wear the wrong size bra. The buy was they can easily find and "make it work". This is easily seen when women have "side boob" covered by the left and right straps.....and most women think, mistakenly, that cup size from band size to band size is the same...it is not. The greater the band size, the great volume of the cup size within the same letter. E.G. A woman wearing a 36D has a two inch smaller chest around, but also a far smaller breast itself, than a woman who wears a 38D, and even more so than a 40D, etc. And in the larger cup sizes...the differences are even more pronounced....
AND a woman in the UK has a different bra size for the same size bosom as an American womans bra....think of it this way.....identical triplets....one living in Germany, her sister in London, UK, the other in America...all buy local sized bras that perfectly fit made by American, UK, and EU bra makers...the tags will all read a different size for the same band/cup in volume. Odd, but that is how it is.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many women do not wear their correct size and compensate by the band size being smaller with bigger cups. your wife probably wears her correct size because you said hers look bigger and majority end up getting bigger cups

Actually, the bra industry says it the other way around...you are correct that most women...95-98 percent according to the industry...wear the wrong size bra and need to be professionally fitted. But most women buy a smaller cup and use a larger band size to compensate by having the band on each side cover the "side boob". Also, the different styles of bras, make a difference in size that "properly fits".

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at some of the pictures and their relevant claimed sizes here, I am a bit puzzled. I know my wife's size based on the label on her bras but some bigger sizes here definitely look way smaller than hers. I know all about cups and she is not petite. How come?
What size does she wear according to her bra tags? Thanks.

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bra makers....all of them have said for decades that every woman should have a professional bra fitting...because according to the best knowledge....95 percent to 98 percent of all women wear the wrong size bra. The buy was they can easily find and "make it work". This is easily seen when women have "side boob" covered by the left and right straps.....and most women think, mistakenly, that cup size from band size to band size is the same...it is not. The greater the band size, the great volume of the cup size within the same letter. E.G. A woman wearing a 36D has a two inch smaller chest around, but also a far smaller breast itself, than a woman who wears a 38D, and even more so than a 40D, etc. And in the larger cup sizes...the differences are even more pronounced....
AND a woman in the UK has a different bra size for the same size bosom as an American womans bra....think of it this way.....identical triplets....one living in Germany, her sister in London, UK, the other in America...all buy local sized bras that perfectly fit made by American, UK, and EU bra makers...the tags will all read a different size for the same band/cup in volume. Odd, but that is how it is.
Gosh. This is all so confusing. But, I am curious now. I need to discuss this with her because I believe she is trying to get a flatter shape by squeezing them in.
I'll get to the bottom of this.

GREAT pictures...what UK size bra does your wife think she wears by what UK bra company?

Not my wife I'm afraid.

As for her size... Take a guess. :joy:

Reactions: BigBen

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love big boobs....truth is I love all boobs...but big boobs are fun and I always get my cock between them!

Lady 1: she was an F Cup I remember that. By far the biggest and when I met her I just had to have my cock between her tits. She was curvy to be sure, but so pretty and sexy. I mean natural Huge F Cups means she will have big hips, but I would have never called her fat. She was so surprised when, while she was on my lap making out, I picked her up and carried her to her room ;)

Lady 2: She is an E cup, a swinger Hotwife. So pretty!!!! She was amazing in bed...I get hard when I think of her!

Lady 3: met her on Cougarlife.com, she was at least 36DDD, I know you cant see her boobs well in the pic but man she had nice ones! I kid you not...and I guess you have to take my word....she drive 3 hrs...walked in my door and lead me into the bedroom within 15 min :)

Lady 4: a Redhead swinger Hotwife, chatted with her for something like 2 years before we finally fucked. I have some great vids too! As you can see I have proof of being between her 36DDDs!!!

I have more D Cups lady pics and stories if you are interested!
Baron
Hoping this reposts, my contribution from awhile back