Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
The world needs more people like you. I've met plenty of self-proclaimed ones, but none could perform to their claims, nor were they willing to work to extend their limits. All but one, that is. And I'm dating her now.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Haha. Not sure how willing she'd be to let another woman into the bed though. She was bi when I met her, but I've turned her increasingly straight. She doesn't check out girls when we go out nearly as much as she used to.

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL, well, my talents don't end at just cocks! But, thats understandable when you have something you like to play like yours;)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never was a tit man. I was allways a booty man. But if push came to shove give me LEE AND KOTCH............ Right now................:smile: :tongue: :wink: Naked! I would rub baby oil all over their tits and go wild . Tits this big need a huge cock between them..........

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread makes me feel inadequate lol
I hope you are joking. My current girlfriend is so flat-chested, she has to wear a padded bra just to look like she has an A-cup (nice pokie nipples, though).

She still makes me very happy in bed (as well as all the, shall we say, less standard places where we have coupled).

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Me and my best friend met these 2 girls at the beach who were from chicago on summer vacation who each had set of D's, we were 16 at the time and they were 18, she wanted me to titty fuck and cum on her tits...so I did. Then she threw me for a loop, she said now lick them clean, that was too weird for me, so I said no! thats when her friend (riding my friends cock) called her over and licked them clean and they spent the week at the Beach and we fucked them just about everyday

They were only about the 5th & 6th girls I had ever fucked so I thought WOW 2 girls going at it, this probably is going to happen all the time...Never happened again.