Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tobiasbethlehem said:
I've tried with A but it didn't work out.

My current girlfriend has beautiful C cups, I like it now.
All the times I've done this has been with girls with D's or better. If the girl had any smaller I wouldn't even think of doing it.

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 19, when my gallery pics were taken, my girlfriend was a 34DD and that was one of the best times of my life. Now that I am bigger I can't find a anyone above a B Cup.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over many years I have been very fortunate to have been with quite a few women who were very hugely endowed. Most naturally so, but some were extreme implants. Most of these women who were extremely endowed could not buy a bra "off the rack" and could not buy a bra to fit even from the specialty bra stores. Some could of course. I remember a 36H, 32J, 38H, 36III, 40HHH, 30III, 38KKK, 36PP, 38MM, 34G, 32GG, 36LL, 40LL, 44MMM, 38N, and several others but you get the idea. Some of them bought "off the rack" from specialty stores, and quite a few of them had their bras sewn and tailored to fit them. I was not sure that some of the sizes they told me were "industry standard" but rather their best guess estimation because their bras were hand made and just had to be figured based on measurements of chest, back and breast size. For instance, one woman told me she was a 38KKK because her chest was 57 inches around and she wore a 38 band. Then again, I was not so sure, at least from memory, that the lady who was a 38MM was that much different from the lady who was a 40LL and the lady who was a 38N. Hard to tell but they looked huge and I was not able to tell the variance in size. The 36PP was an exception. She probably looked even bigger than the number she was using. And one of the ladies who was a 36H (I have known a couple) looked similar to someone who was suppossedly larger breasted. The lady who was a 30III was so petite (5' even if I remember correctly) that breast sex, oral sex on her, and masturbating me was about all we could do because she was so tiny and her vagina so small nothing else would work. We had a lot of fun with each other, and she was a delight, but on her, her boobs looked like that was all she was composed of.

Some of them really liked breast sex with my penis and some it was exciting but not what they really preferred to get off in orgasm. All thought the idea of me in their cleavage was visually exciting to them. Some women can orgasm with breast play and some can not, from my experience. The one thing they all shared with me was they were used to being looked at and stared at and so they understood some of my life.
I really like bigger breasts on a woman as I find that attractive, but what works best is if the woman with the big bustline also has a very big vagina too in which case that is a woman after my own heart! lol

Reactions: BIGdickRodney

LoveToTaste

Just Browsing
Media
My current GF is 48H....black, and totally awesome. They're all natural, and nice and soft. Only one problem...my bone is 4.5" and she admits she needs more! We play lots of ways, but I know she notices well endowed men.

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This thread definitely makes me and my little A's feel pretty inadequate.

And I cannot even comprehend the sizes that some of you are mentioning. I think I'd actually have to see them to believe them. An M cup is just ridiculous, how would anyone walk with those? Also, the number attached to a bra size (36, 38, etc) is simply the size of the ribcage. I'm sure many of you understand that concept, but a lot of younger guys think it has something to do with the size of the breasts themselves.

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another A cup here. :smile: But I'm pleased with my breasts as they're firm and beautiful.

And I must agree with an earlier poster; some of these cup sizes mentioned are just unbelievable. I don't think I've ever even seen a woman with DD --> cups.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
swtnspycy said:
This thread definitely makes me and my little A's feel pretty inadequate.
Don't worry about it. When it comes to relationships boob size isn't a determining factor for me at all. When I masturbate there's a specific ideal I prefere, but masturbation is only a means to release the tension. When I meet someone, it's how I feel around them that attracts me to her. I've met a lot of girls that I liked, and was sexually attracted to, with many different boob sizes.

Also, the number attached to a bra size (36, 38, etc) is simply the size of the ribcage. I'm sure many of you understand that concept, but a lot of younger guys think it has something to do with the size of the breasts themselves.
Like, how young? I'm 25, are you thinking younger? I never understood what the number ment until you mentioned it just now, thanks. I went so long without knowing because I really didn't care enough to find out. :p

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
42E, so far

I did have the opportunity to get a hold of some 36Js, but didn't (don't ask me why not; i'm sure i had a good reason at the time :confused:)

Not being able to get in the same room with them maybe..:tongue:

ETA123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF, while only standing 5'2" has 34DD (sometimes DDD, depending on the time of month).

Oddly, she doesn't like her breasts, thinks her nipples are too pale and that her breasts sag too much. I continually tell her they're gorgeous, but she won't believe me. sigh.

D

deleted3272

A verry nice pair of DD's fun to be had by all:biggrin1:

sarahka1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ETA123 said:
My GF, while only standing 5'2" has 34DD (sometimes DDD, depending on the time of month).

Oddly, she doesn't like her breasts, thinks her nipples are too pale and that her breasts sag too much. I continually tell her they're gorgeous, but she won't believe me. sigh.

I have known several women who had D and DD breasts and can understand why your GF may feel the way she does. Along with large breasts can come back and shoulder discomfort.

Happily, I am a 38C and love it! They're not too big nor too small.

drlt11

Just Browsing
Media
the largest breasts i've had it between were probably 36d. they were gorgeous. she got very turned on as i did when i put my dick between them, it was a regular thing. she was very turned on by the visuals of a pretty large dick between them and it then went to oral sex and on and on. still see her when she needs to see my "stretcher". large breasts are a turn-on but some of the best sex i have had were with girls with small/ average breasts. you have to know how to use what you have been given. drl/t11

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for answering this post would love to chat with a few of you about it.