Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

D_Lar_G_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
38DD and she was Asian. Natural too. Her pussy had very few hairs and what she had was like silk. Hair to her ass. She was a friend and one night she showed up at my door with a bottle of wine and said "You probably know why I'm here". Amazing woman

dominoe1965

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have 4 ex's and 1 current woman who had huge tits. the first pic is of my current girlfriend:42 H cup, 2nd pic is an ex: 40 DDD, 3rd pic is an ex: 40 D, and the last is an ex: 42 DDD. don't have pics of my 40 J cup ex wife

Attachments

IrishAsal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on holidays with a few friends when we met this girl. She was nice, bigger than I usually like but the hotest girl there. I liked her but only had a little while to get into her.

So, it appeared that all hope was lost until, at the beach, I found a reason to reveal myself to her in my speedos.

This became important because, according to her, that was the moment she decided she wanted to fuck me. Anyway. She was early 20s about 5'3 and had 32G. They were amazingly pert, tight fleshed, stretch mark free. Fucking glorious. Being between them and in her mouth at the same time was fucking awesome.

Anyway, that's that.

AZorn82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on holidays with a few friends when we met this girl. She was nice, bigger than I usually like but the hotest girl there. I liked her but only had a little while to get into her.

So, it appeared that all hope was lost until, at the beach, I found a reason to reveal myself to her in my speedos.

This became important because, according to her, that was the moment she decided she wanted to fuck me. Anyway. She was early 20s about 5'3 and had 32G. They were amazingly pert, tight fleshed, stretch mark free. Fucking glorious. Being between them and in her mouth at the same time was fucking awesome.

Anyway, that's that.

Lucky bastard.

goobey

Experimental Member
Media
My ex had 34HH but I think she may have actually been 36H, she just didn't like the thought of that lol

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still stuck, dare I say fixated with the 38 F's I am enjoying, over and over...

And she really knows how to use those giant things!

Check out the "big breasts I get to play with" album.