Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are the second biggest, I've had some FFs before.

You're one seriously lucky, blessed individual dude! You're current g/f is super hot, the tits in this pic are huge and beautiful, you've been fortunate to enjoy even bigger still, and your cock is huge. Must really suck being you, Lol!

I'll take some/any of your castoffs......I'm sure they're all babes! :biggrin1:

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you suck the milk out Of them

1 time.... When my daughter was ill and hadn't breastfed in almost a day and my wifes breasts where full.... They were huge and heavy as hell... My wife was riding me, and she stopped and said her breasts bouncing were hurting badly.... I leaned up and started sucking them..... I actually didn't get much from either breast, maybe 1/3 cup or les each, but she had an extremely intense orgasm while I was doing it...... It wasn't horrible or abything.. But i never did it again.

Pee_wee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
38g and thick not fat or sloppy, but built like a brick shit house. Turned out to be nuttier than squirrel poop

Current is 36ddd. She's 22 and never lost the freshman 15... no where near as adventurous as the other girl.

ftangftang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner's a 38H, have to see if I can convince her to let me upload a piccy at some point. She's usually quite the exhibitionist, especially after a few drinks :wink: