Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
44E. Or something like that all I know was they were huge, I was huge, she smiled, I smiled (like a fucking Cheshire cat on Meth) and after much manual boobal stimulation and labia spanking I shot a burning, steamy load across her chin, lips, nose, forehead and headboard.

The weird thing is I never much got into titty fucking but when presented with massive mams such as this I kinda had to do it just for any eventual bragging rights that may have occurred in the immediate or far future. Not to mention the girl was just absolutely gorgeous and if she had asked me to kick my own mother in the goodies I would have considered it.

So after a thorough, deep loin plunging of her most delicate nether regions the first thing I thought of after viewing her bouncing mighties was to fuck 'em. So I did. Have to admit it was a bit disconcerting to view what I always considered a fairly above average, sizable muscle completely disappear between her warm mounds but the nipples harder than Chinese algebra quickly assuaged any mental issues I had.

Well that, and her constant "Cum on my face, cum on my face" appeals. Only wished I took a picture of the damn thing.

YASHOE1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
44e. Or something like that all i know was they were huge, i was huge, she smiled, i smiled (like a fucking cheshire cat on meth) and after much manual boobal stimulation and labia spanking i shot a burning, steamy load across her chin, lips, nose, forehead and headboard.

The weird thing is i never much got into titty fucking but when presented with massive mams such as this i kinda had to do it just for any eventual bragging rights that may have occurred in the immediate or far future. Not to mention the girl was just absolutely gorgeous and if she had asked me to kick my own mother in the goodies i would have considered it.

So after a thorough, deep loin plunging of her most delicate nether regions the first thing i thought of after viewing her bouncing mighties was to fuck 'em. So i did. Have to admit it was a bit disconcerting to view what i always considered a fairly above average, sizable muscle completely disappear between her warm mounds but the nipples harder than chinese algebra quickly assuaged any mental issues i had.

Well that, and her constant "cum on my face, cum on my face" appeals. Only wished i took a picture of the damn thing.
thats was hot