Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

joylife6969

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not into heavy girls - just not my thing. But I do love a nice chest. Best for tittyfucking in my experience was a girl who was 5'9", 125 lbs, and a full, perky, and natural 34D

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had a 36g lady who had to wait until i turned 18 ..she was 27 at the time...after that it was on every w/e....she wasnt heavy about 140lbs

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seven said:
wow. there are a lot of chubby chasers around this place.

huge tits = fat girl (usually). no thanks.

i like more athletic looking girls. c is usually around the highest i'll be interested in.

my girlfriend right now is 32 A/B and i love it.

So, I'm sorry, please explain to me where you have arrived at the conclusion that all "well endowed" women are fat? Does breast size reflect how "athletic" or in-shape a lady is?

Just curious. Thanks.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joylife6969 said:
I'm not into heavy girls - just not my thing. But I do love a nice chest. Best for tittyfucking in my experience was a girl who was 5'9", 125 lbs, and a full, perky, and natural 34D

Your girl's a twig :eek:...

Mine is size 5 waist, 5' 6", and 140 lbs = not heavy.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tyrannus said:
I honestly can't begin to imagine what these sizes mean. DDD is as far as I can imagine a woman being unless we're talking about heavier ladies. But a 36H? Does anyone have any photos to illustrate?
Photos? I have literally thousands, with everything from an F-cup to a P-cup. Rather than me thoughtlessly spamming the forum, though, just send me a PM if you're interested and I'll be happy to link you up with a few examples.

wi_sugargrl said:
Seven said:
wow. there are a lot of chubby chasers around this place.

huge tits = fat girl (usually). no thanks.

i like more athletic looking girls. c is usually around the highest i'll be interested in.

my girlfriend right now is 32 A/B and i love it.
So, I'm sorry, please explain to me where you have arrived at the conclusion that all "well endowed" women are fat? Does breast size reflect how "athletic" or in-shape a lady is?

Just curious. Thanks.
Good point. Seven obviously hasn't encountered models like Faith Nelson or Merilyn Sakova, both of an athletic build, totally natural and sharing a 32G bra size (there's also Jana Defi, but there's currently a debate raging on as to whether or not she's been "artificially enhanced").

As for being a "chubby chaser", I love women of all shapes and sizes, and certainly don't complain if there's a little extra flesh to wallow in. :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest to date was a 40DD from this MILF I was seeing a few summers ago. Big, meaty, all natural, and nipples about the diameter of a tootsie roll.

Titfucking was a mutual pleasure for both us since we both appreciated the sensation. I managed to cum both on her face and most of her tits.

Now, there was this asian girl, actually that's non descript, she was filipina, and damn if she didn't have the finest all natural 36DD's I'd ever seen on an asian girl. Kinda unusual too, since some filipina girls are chaste, but she sure to shit wasn't. Her words, "Baptized only, not a devout!"

chris1999

Just Browsing
Media
Dr. Rock brings up an interesting point and reminds me of a conversation I recently had with a buddy of mine. He was saying how he would really like his wife to get implants which led to a whole discussion surrounding the erotic quality of breasts that you knew where fake (I think there are larger relationship issues here, but ...) . His position was that, real or fake, he would love large ones just the same and find them equally erotic. My position is that fake ones would be as erotic to titty fuck as two gel packs slathered with K-Y just because you knew they were really nothing more than glorified silicon. Any other thoughts on this?

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls I have fucked or fooled around with..? I was with a BIG GIRL with GRIAT breasts last Winter....50EE or something...didn't fuck, but she sucked me.

SMP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last girlfriend was a 32F? Can't be exactly sure; it was a one time occasion, though. She was the traditional type.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
chris1999 said:
Dr. Rock brings up an interesting point and reminds me of a conversation I recently had with a buddy of mine. He was saying how he would really like his wife to get implants which led to a whole discussion surrounding the erotic quality of breasts that you knew where fake (I think there are larger relationship issues here, but ...) . His position was that, real or fake, he would love large ones just the same and find them equally erotic. My position is that fake ones would be as erotic to titty fuck as two gel packs slathered with K-Y just because you knew they were really nothing more than glorified silicon. Any other thoughts on this?
Chris~

Yes. If you're just fucking the tits (i.e. nipple-topped sacks of skin-covered flesh filled with fat, or, in the case of surgically-enhanced ones, silicone or saline), then I can see your position. However, if you're instead having sex with the whole woman, for whom the breasts are but an extension of their sexuality, then I would agree more with your friend.

One woman I know, a remarkably sexual being in her own right, told me that she'd been unhappy with the size of her breasts since the age of 15. At the age of 32, she finally did something about it and is now a 36F...and I dare say she enjoys her "new boobs" more than the guys with whom she shares them! She was fortunate to have a remarkably good surgeon, and often challenges people to feel whether they're fake. They hang and bounce quite naturally (she rarely, if ever, wears a bra), and even sink off to her sides when she lies on her back, "pancaking" just like "real breasts".

And her tit-fucks are just fabulous, feeling more like the pert breasts of a 19-year-old than those of a woman in her mid-30s. Comparing them to the pair of all-natural 38-year-old G-cups I'd had the pleasure of pounding a while back, I'd take her man-made F-cups any day. I'm sure the fact that she carries them, as well as herself and her sexuality, with such confidence is a major part of the turn-on as well. For her, they are real. And, honestly, if she didn't tell people she'd had implants, I don't think anyone would know.

As for me, I concur with your friend in that it doesn't matter whether they're real or fake, as long as they're big (provided it's a quality boob-job, of course, and not a pair of rigid road-cones protruding pectorally from an otherwise-attractive woman). I've been rather breast-obsessed since the age of 16, having had my first glorious taste of massive mammaries in an MMF threesome with my best friend and his fiancee, and have never looked back... :rolleyes:

~Reese

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the largest ones I've been between were a 36D, and they were really nice...but personally, I don't think that it really matters whether or not they're real or fake as long as you can appreciate them and they don't feel like beach balls....

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite the fact that for years I’ve been happily married and wonderfully satisfied with a beautiful, stylish and slender lady, it is also a fact that for eons before that, I was a confirmed big-tit hound. Don’t ask me why, but both then and now the sight of natural, large-chested woman instantly sends a shock throughout my nervous system. A nice full bosom is great; huge tits are better. So here’s what happened with my Biggest Girl Ever. This is years ago. I was working in Texas and, single at the time, I shopped at the same local supermarket, often several days a week. One day I went through the checkout line and there she was, attractive, average build and boasting underneath her uniform what were undoubtedly the largest breasts I’d ever seen. Now, despite my inbred instinct to stare, once I was at the head of the line, I forced myself to act casual, and just give her a nice smile – in the eyes. A nice smile came right back. Over the next few weeks, I made it a practice to see if she was checking and if so, I was in that line. Obviously, you can’t share much conversation in a supermarket checkout line, but I must have said enough that one day when I was going in, she (Jennifer, by the way) was going out. I made a beeline and struck up a real conversation, one that ended with “Perhaps we can get together one day when I’m not handing you money and you’re not giving me change.” Ha ha… sure. The first date was lunch, the next was a drink after work, the next was dinner and drinks and finally it was me cooking dinner and a movie on tape. During these dates, I saw that she was a good dresser, not the least bit sleazy or revealing, but as good fortune would have it, there wasn’t much she could do to hide her natural mountains. No, we never talked about them, we just acted as though she were… well, “normal.” (Isn’t that how YOU would want to be treated?) Anyway, after dinner, after the movie, we began on the couch. Mind you, we had kissed a few times before but now it was hot… very hot. So hot, in fact, that I used the reliable ploy of “I’m steaming, do you mind if I take off my shirt?” Nope, she didn’t mind at all. Lots making out but me and my iron will wasn’t going to spoil things by making a too-early grab at those jugs. Still, her hands were moving and thankfully, they found their way to my expanding crotch. Yep, I was hard and huge so when she said, “Are you kidding me?” I said “Find out for yourself.” One zipper and one pull later, this big-titted wonder was staring at an erection as thick as her arm. Suddenly she said, “Get your pants off. You’re going to love this.” With that she pulled her blouse over her head, undid her bra and let loose a pair of fun-bags the size of volleyballs. “And I thought I was big,” she said. With that, she kneeled down and completely engulfed my cock with her tits and proceeded to provide me the most astonishing tit-fuck of my life. And as good as it felt, I looked even better. As for what happened after, well you can imagine the rest. Once the session in bed was finished, she said what I’ve heard a hundred times before, “That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen in my life.” When I responded, “Well, it’s only fair then to tell you that those are the biggest breasts I've seen in my life.” She laughed. “So we’re just a couple of horny FREAKS then, aren’t we? You’ve never been with a girl that wears a 36 J-cup bra?” What a great attitude, huh? Yep: Velba-sized. Totally surreal.