Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Despite the fact that for years I’ve been happily married and wonderfully satisfied with a beautiful, stylish and slender lady, it is also a fact that for eons before that, I was a confirmed big-tit hound. Don’t ask me why, but both then and now the sight of natural, large-chested woman instantly sends a shock throughout my nervous system. A nice full bosom is great; huge tits are better. So here’s what happened with my Biggest Girl Ever. This is years ago. I was working in Texas and, single at the time, I shopped at the same local supermarket, often several days a week. One day I went through the checkout line and there she was, attractive, average build and boasting underneath her uniform what were undoubtedly the largest breasts I’d ever seen. Now, despite my inbred instinct to stare, once I was at the head of the line, I forced myself to act casual, and just give her a nice smile – in the eyes. A nice smile came right back. Over the next few weeks, I made it a practice to see if she was checking and if so, I was in that line. Obviously, you can’t share much conversation in a supermarket checkout line, but I must have said enough that one day when I was going in, she (Jennifer, by the way) was going out. I made a beeline and struck up a real conversation, one that ended with “Perhaps we can get together one day when I’m not handing you money and you’re not giving me change.” Ha ha… sure. The first date was lunch, the next was a drink after work, the next was dinner and drinks and finally it was me cooking dinner and a movie on tape. During these dates, I saw that she was a good dresser, not the least bit sleazy or revealing, but as good fortune would have it, there wasn’t much she could do to hide her natural mountains. No, we never talked about them, we just acted as though she were… well, “normal.” (Isn’t that how YOU would want to be treated?) Anyway, after dinner, after the movie, we began on the couch. Mind you, we had kissed a few times before but now it was hot… very hot. So hot, in fact, that I used the reliable ploy of “I’m steaming, do you mind if I take off my shirt?” Nope, she didn’t mind at all. Lots making out but me and my iron will wasn’t going to spoil things by making a too-early grab at those jugs. Still, her hands were moving and thankfully, they found their way to my expanding crotch. Yep, I was hard and huge so when she said, “Are you kidding me?” I said “Find out for yourself.” One zipper and one pull later, this big-titted wonder was staring at an erection as thick as her arm. Suddenly she said, “Get your pants off. You’re going to love this.” With that she pulled her blouse over her head, undid her bra and let loose a pair of fun-bags the size of volleyballs. “And I thought I was big,” she said. With that, she kneeled down and completely engulfed my cock with her tits and proceeded to provide me the most astonishing tit-fuck of my life. And as good as it felt, I looked even better. As for what happened after, well you can imagine the rest. Once the session in bed was finished, she said what I’ve heard a hundred times before, “That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen in my life.” When I responded, “Well, it’s only fair then to tell you that those are the biggest breasts I've seen in my life.” She laughed. “So we’re just a couple of horny FREAKS then, aren’t we? You’ve never been with a girl that wears a 36 J-cup bra?” What a great attitude, huh? Yep: Velba-sized. Totally surreal.

I love this story. :)

Reactions: Moz27

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently tried to tit fuck a girl that was chunky with 38C tits.When she laid on her back,they spread out so much,that she couldn't push them together.Even sitting up,she'd push them together and they'd kind of flatten out more than plump up.It was sad.So I wore out her cunt missionary style,and came between her ass cheeks.