Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tit-fuck my wife's 34HH boobs every night. That's her in the pic
I have a very small cock - about 5" and very thin - so you can just imagine how those big melons totally overwhelm my small dick.

View attachment 801764
Nice ones!
Would you ever consider letting my cock having a shot at them?

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very small cock - about 5" and very thin - so you can just imagine how those big melons totally overwhelm my small dick.

View attachment 801764
Magnificent tits on her. Thanks for sharing.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 801764

She is sexy....thank you for posting her pictures. Very busty women like her, so many of them have told me, don't usually enjoy breast sex with most men because it is not visually exciting for them...I have been told by such women that the fun they do get is mostly just pride/satisfaction that the man they do like enough to have sex with is happy and loves their "twins" aka "the girls" aka boobs...

The same women have always told me that they do find it exciting to have a really very endowed man between their boobs because to them, that is rare and very visually sexually erotic and exciting to see that and actually feel their breasts and cleavage "challenged" and even surpassed. Some of those same women have said that the visual was such a turn on their pussies were just aching for the meat between their breasts and in their face.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I had been with a few woman who even though they were very well equipped to do it DD's or better would not let me get anywhere near their breasts with my cock.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had been with a few woman who even though they were very well equipped to do it DD's or better would not let me get anywhere near their breasts with my cock.

Very busty women, at least in my experiences...not speaking for all women all the time...lol....either love the idea of a big dick between their boobs as they are proud of their breasts and enjoy the visual as much as the man does....or they are shy and don't like a lot of attention to their breasts (at least at first). In my experiences, and again of course I am not speaking for all women, the latter group of women are usually younger and/or they feel that the only reason men like them is because of their boobs. But there is sometimes a third group of women...which is nearly all women at one time or another....depending on their personal "cycle", a lot of women have very sensitive breasts at certain times....and some find it erotic and other women find it almost painful during certain times in their "cycle".

098matt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 801764

Wow! 34HH.. .amazing! Enjoy!

Reactions: lapdog2001