Biggest Celebrity Endowment

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
Of all the celebrities whose cocks we've seen, who do you think is the biggest of all?

I would say its between Michael Biserta, Martin Hedman, Tommy Lee, and Omar epps

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of all the celebrities whose cocks we've seen, who do you think is the biggest of all?

I would say its between Michael Biserta, Martin Hedman, Tommy Lee, and Omar epps

well rumor has it...that David Letterman is King of the Hung Jury... and for all those that remember... Milton Bearle was rumored to be enormous. There used to be a website about celebs and penises...

HOWEVER, they also said, Rebecca Romain's husband was TINY...guess its not always about cock to land a hot one like her. :) And they just had a kid too.. :)

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when Howie M Long..(he is 49 today..HB Big Guy..) the Oakland Raider fellow players, called him KICKSTAND in the locker room..
and don't ask how i know this...u wouldn't believe it...cuz i still don't believe it...LOL

robbie

Last edited:

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had to watch the movie total eclipse (starring DiCaprio) with my GF a few days ago, and its deffo David Thewlis (english guy), that guy is huge. He shows his big big flaccid cock in one scene..

Reactions: Idek1

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmmm having posting problems

i forgot about DENNIS MILLER...WHOA..talk about the home of the WHOPPER...GEEZ.......

Last edited:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well rumor has it...that David Letterman is King of the Hung Jury... and for all those that remember... Milton Bearle was rumored to be enormous. There used to be a website about celebs and penises...

HOWEVER, they also said, Rebecca Romain's husband was TINY...guess its not always about cock to land a hot one like her. :) And they just had a kid too.. :)

Milton Berle has a bathroom named after him at a private club here in the Cleveland area. He and many celebrities would gamble there when in town. There are many stories of him gambling for huge sums of money regarding his penis size. The one owner, who decided to name the bathroom after him, used to say that he could touch the table with the head of his soft dick while still sitting in his chair. I don't think the veracity of so many stories can be challenged by others today just from the lack of photographic "proof"!

As for Rebecca, I first wondered which of her husbands you meant then realized it was Jerry O'Connell when you said they just had a kid (actually, twin girls). A friend who worked on both recent shows of his (Sliders and Crossing Jordan) said that no one ever mention him being "hung." Plus, I don't recall ever hearing anything about her first husband (John Stamos) having anything bigger-than-normal either. Perhaps she's a "reverse" size-queen! :wink:

CLYDE

P.S. I'm still waiting to wrap myself around you like a full-body tattoo! :biggrin1:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when Howie M Long..(he is 49 today..HB Big Guy..) the Oakland Raider fellow players, called him KICKSTAND in the locker room..
and don't ask how i know this...u wouldn't believe it...cuz i still don't believe it...LOL

robbie

Robbie,

There was a picture of Howie Long from his playing days sitting on a bench with an ice pack on his thigh. He was naked with I believe just a towel barely hiding "things." I don't believe it was wishful thinking when I saw it at the time, but I do remember being impressed with what I saw of his "goods." Unfortunately, I don't have a website with the pic on it or have a copy of it, but my memory is usually good.

CLYDE

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robbie,

There was a picture of Howie Long from his playing days sitting on a bench with an ice pack on his thigh. He was naked with I believe just a towel barely hiding "things." I don't believe it was wishful thinking when I saw it at the time, but I do remember being impressed with what I saw of his "goods." Unfortunately, I don't have a website with the pic on it or have a copy of it, but my memory is usually good.

CLYDE

This picture?

Attachments

Reactions: Principote7