Biggest Celebrity Endowment

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Robbie,

There was a picture of Howie Long from his playing days sitting on a bench with an ice pack on his thigh. He was naked with I believe just a towel barely hiding "things." I don't believe it was wishful thinking when I saw it at the time, but I do remember being impressed with what I saw of his "goods." Unfortunately, I don't have a website with the pic on it or have a copy of it, but my memory is usually good.

CLYDE
hi Clyde

i have posted the pic on the site somewhere...and u know the rule, once posted never again...
i have the pic if u want to view it and..i have a great one of him sleeping while filming FIRESTORM...
you may have noticed i live in Ivy, Va...just outside of Charlottesville Va

Celebs A-Z on my Hard Drive is the pic where he is with the coveted ice bag..

pick any two celebrities to have a threesome with

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi Clyde

i have posted the pic on the site somewhere...and u know the rule, once posted never again...
i have the pic if u want to view it and..i have a great one of him sleeping while filming FIRESTORM...
you may have noticed i live in Ivy, Va...just outside of Charlottesville Va

Celebs A-Z on my Hard Drive is the pic where he is with the coveted ice bag..

pick any two celebrities to have a threesome with

Robbie,

Yeah, I noticed where you live! I used to live in Luray, so I figured you probably knew first-hand things about Howie. LOL!!!

CLYDE

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi Clyde..
glad that someone else posted the pics..i forgot that after i posted his pics, i thought he'd chew me a new asshole, so i deleted the two pics.

i think Howie would tell u, that he knows me very well...we golf frequently together.
he has some really nice golf balls..
if u have met him, then u know how shy he is..but really funny..
he quit drinking a few years ago...and no longer smokes cigars or any tobacco product. Chris, kyle and Howie Jr, are just the greatest..all polite, kind and Chris is like his dad..very funny...howie Jr, is finding his own sense of humour...and kyle...wow...talk about handsome, stud, too good looking and over the top athlete..
he throws 96 mph left handed...trust me, that is really FAST..kyle is at FSU, his freshman year. Jr, is a Sr. at St. Anne's aka STAB.
Diane, wow...just as talented on a tennis court. amazing lady and great mom.

and the two labs...like me as well..

Last edited:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the birthday guy...some of my personal pics i have taken...all clean. some golf pics from a Villa Nova charity event, chris in pre training NFL, and a fan asked me to take a pic with the big guy...he never refuses. i have no idea who these guys were or are..nor did Howie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE MICHEAL LONG..1-06-60

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: traianus11

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Of all the celebrities whose cocks we've seen, who do you think is the biggest of all?

I would say its between Michael Biserta, Martin Hedman, Tommy Lee, and Omar epps

Future NFL Hall of Famer, retired Dallas Cowboy Charles Haley. The only player to ever play on FIVE Super Bowl winning teams. Anyone who thinks all men are created equal never saw Haley coming out of the shower. It was an honor.

He has a daughter with a fatal blood disease, so he always is at AIDS etc fundraisers. I chatted with him one time and asked him why he never wore any of his Super Bowl rings, he replied "son, I am a very happily married man and those things are nothing but pussy magnets. The only time I have ever had all 5 on was for the photo shoot for the cover of my autobiography".

B_stevekorgman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gotta disagree. Rent "Young Adam" sometime. 1993 flick with Ewan McGregor - several frontal nude scenes - just hit "pause" and savor the moment. Hung? Well, he's not huge, but definitely above average and could be a nice mouthfull. Trust me, he's hot.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Niesson, YES, Mc Gregor, NO Liam use to be married to Uncle Milties Daughter, too! "Miltie", on occasion, bragged about how hung Liam was. (I'd like to find out for myself!!!!!!:wink:

I'm still waiting for a picture of Uncle Miltie (Milton Burle) showing his much-talked about enormous cock!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess thats why celebrities have publicists; to build them the kind of image they want, and to spread stories bout them. My motto "seeing is believing". Everything else is hear-say

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still waiting for a picture of Uncle Miltie (Milton Burle) showing his much-talked about enormous cock!

Guess thats why celebrities have publicists; to build them the kind of image they want, and to spread stories bout them. My motto "seeing is believing". Everything else is hear-say

If a pic existed, I'm sure we'd all have seen it by now -- that is, of Milton Berle's penis. The fact that one does not exist does not negate all the stories from reliable sources as to the size of his penis. As I said before, just because someone doesn't have a picture of his penis does not equate to him "not having a penis" either. Also, trust me, this is not wishful thinking on my part -- I don't find Milton Berle at any stage of his life sexually-attractive.

Additionally, I highly doubt that publicists were used as fodder for spreading tales of penis size at any time, especially in the prime of Milton Berle's career.

Remember, too, that not all hearsay is automatically false -- this isn't a court of law with rules of evidence.

Of course, you are free to believe what you choose -- as is everyone. I'm just stating my opinion and thoughts, and, hopefully, it's coming across in the way I intend -- to be respectful and not attacking.

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
I heard rumors that Liam Niesson and Ewan McGregor were also well hung celebrities.
Ewan McGregor has done full-frontal nudity in enough films that there's no need to simply listen for "rumors". He seems pretty average when soft. Don't know how big he grows, tho.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ewan McGregor has done full-frontal nudity in enough films that there's no need to simply listen for "rumors". He seems pretty average when soft. Don't know how big he grows, tho.
That's exactly what i thought. When his arty 90s flick The Pillow Book, was released, everyone kept telling me about his gargantuen schlong. I was rather disappointed when i got around to seeing it.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Besides Ewan McGregor himself, there was another celebrity other than him that was not big when he was completely nude. Christopher Atkins in A Night In Heaven when we got to see him full frontal. Terrible movie that makes the Pirate Movie seem like Academy Award material. But that's the only one that comes to mind besides Ewan himself.

Though I loved the nude scene with the sexy Richard Gere in American Gigolo. :cool:

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for the birthday guy...some of my personal pics i have taken...all clean. some golf pics from a Villa Nova charity event, chris in pre training NFL, and a fan asked me to take a pic with the big guy...he never refuses. i have no idea who these guys were or are..nor did Howie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE MICHEAL LONG..1-06-60

Hey, when did Howie get a tattoo? don't remember him having one before....

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Milton Berle has a bathroom named after him at a private club here in the Cleveland area. He and many celebrities would gamble there when in town. There are many stories of him gambling for huge sums of money regarding his penis size. The one owner, who decided to name the bathroom after him, used to say that he could touch the table with the head of his soft dick while still sitting in his chair. I don't think the veracity of so many stories can be challenged by others today just from the lack of photographic "proof"!

I am in complete agreement. The shear number of stories and anecdotes from actors and actresses surrounding the late Milton Berle's size further confirms what most people have concluded, Uncle Miltie had one monster organ between his legs.

I would love to know which private club in Cleveland has that restroom. It's probably not the Union Club downtown where there was supposedly a legendary exchange between a table with Milton Berle in the foursome and a crusty old Cleveland newswoman named Dorothy Fuldheim. Supposedly Fuldheim, in her sixties as far back as the era of B&W television, was seated for dinner close to the lubricated and loud table that included Berle. When Dorothy Fuldheim was about to raise to go to the ladies restroom, one of the captains of Cleveland industry made an off-color joke which included Berle's giant penis. Dorothy Fuldheim overheard the joke and patted Milton on the shoulder during her way out say, "well it really better be something. By the time you're my age you've seen a lot of 'em!"

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeS

Milton Berle has a bathroom named after him at a private club here in the Cleveland area. He and many celebrities would gamble there when in town. There are many stories of him gambling for huge sums of money regarding his penis size. The one owner, who decided to name the bathroom after him, used to say that he could touch the table with the head of his soft dick while still sitting in his chair. I don't think the veracity of so many stories can be challenged by others today just from the lack of photographic "proof"!

I am in complete agreement. The shear number of stories and anecdotes from actors and actresses surrounding the late Milton Berle's size further confirms what most people have concluded, Uncle Miltie had one monster organ between his legs.

I would love to know which private club in Cleveland has that restroom. It's probably not the Union Club downtown where there was supposedly a legendary exchange between a table with Milton Berle in the foursome and a crusty old Cleveland newswoman named Dorothy Fuldheim. Supposedly Fuldheim, in her sixties as far back as the era of B&W television, was seated for dinner close to the lubricated and loud table that included Berle. When Dorothy Fuldheim was about to raise to go to the ladies restroom, one of the captains of Cleveland industry made an off-color joke which included Berle's giant penis. Dorothy Fuldheim overheard the joke and patted Milton on the shoulder during her way out say, "well it really better be something. By the time you're my age you've seen a lot of 'em!"

Wrong, people act like Tommy Lee has a monster dick when he does not. That clown Jimi Hendrix supposely had a huge dick but in reality he was only 6 inches which is around average, Just because there are alot of rumos about how big some douche celebrity is doesnt mean it is true.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm sorry. I had overlooked this posting of yours. My apologies.

My paternal grandmother had a philosophy about "gossip" and "rumors" which she referred to as "the schools of fish." If she heard the same story from members of the same "school of fish," she considered it unfounded; the more she heard the story from members of different "schools of fish," the more credible the gossip became. That's how I look at the Milton Berle rumor -- far too many people from far too many different "schools of fish" relate similar tales for it not to be credible.

The private club is actually in Solon (in the Cleveland area, but not downtown) -- The Solon Club. It was originally a speakeasy run by the Cleveland Irish mob with the typical dual purpose -- illegal drinking and illegal gambling. After the end of Prohibition, it still operated as a club
for gambling and was frequented by many celebrities appearing in Cleveland. Over the years, it became a regular stomping ground for Bob Hope, Phyllis Diller, several of the Marx Brothers (Harpo carved his name into several of the tables!), Totie Fields, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Kaye Ballard, and many others.

Dorothy Fuldheim was quite a hoot. I'm sure you know the story about Hitler's infatuation with her until he was informed that she was Jewish! She was quite a crusty woman, as you said, but also the vixen linked with many famous local and national celebrities -- including Presidential candidate, Wendell Willkie.

Speaking of her and the Union Club ... there was another story about her which shocked the stuffed-shirt members. Women were never allowed to use the main, grand staircase there, except on Cotillion night as debutantes. Shortly before her debilitating stroke, she attended a private reception on the second floor for her 90th birthday. She left the party with her "companion," a 30-something attractive man, and walked right past the crowd at the elevator toward the main staircase. Someone reminded her that she needed to take the elevator, and she said, "I'm old. What are they going to do ... get a porter to push me down the stairs? I'll still get to the first floor and be there before you!"

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wrong, people act like Tommy Lee has a monster dick when he does not. That clown Jimi Hendrix supposely had a huge dick but in reality he was only 6 inches which is around average, Just because there are alot of rumos about how big some douche celebrity is doesnt mean it is true.

As I said once before, I've not seen a picture of your dick either. Guess that means you don't have one. :wink: