Sexy Member
Media

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a loser.
Even with a big dick...yes 8 is plenty to be proud of...you're a fucking loser.
Nice detective work.
All you guys who brag about how BIG your dicks are...what is up with that?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a loser.
Even with a big dick...yes 8 is plenty to be proud of...you're a fucking loser.
Nice detective work.
All you guys who brag about how BIG your dicks are...what is up with that?

It grew bigger Einstein! I think it is so amazing that you're allowed to call me a loser and the moderator turns her back while you do it. I was obviously baited by several members just so they could sick the geek police on me. That is entrapment. Real classy people.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It grew bigger Einstein! I think it is so amazing that you're allowed to call me a loser and the moderator turns her back while you do it. I was obviously baited by several members just so they could sick the geek police on me. That is entrapment. Real classy people.

Entrapment? Cop on to yourself and deflate your big massive head (and I ain't talking about your cock head).

Your cock did not grow from 8x6 to 14x11 - you are a liar, A bad, grumpy, agressive, nasty mouthed liar.

There is nothing in the ToS that stops one member calling another member a loser - or a liar for that matter. Gillette warned you because you were making threats to other members, which IS against the ToS.

Nobody is saying you dodn't have a contribution to make here but it would be really nice if you culd drop the agressive, bullying attitude.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel deprived. The biggest I've ever seen in real life is 8"...maybe 8.5".

On the other hand, I've seen a bunch of 5-6" cocks.

I must live in the small-cocked capital of the world.

Nah, you just live in reality. Finding true 10 and 11" cocks is RARE. I know of a few men with them, but not many.

Supersized--seriously man, back down. We (who have been here) have seen lot of legit 7.5, a few 8, 8.5, 9 and I have seen a member (ONE) with a true 10x7. You are nowhere near as big as you claim. I don't even think you are as big as I am, truth be told. This place will be much nicer to you if you didn't try to snow people.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, you just live in reality. Finding true 10 and 11" cocks is RARE. I know of a few men with them, but not many.

Supersized--seriously man, back down. We (who have been here) have seen lot of legit 7.5, a few 8, 8.5, 9 and I have seen a member (ONE) with a true 10x7. You are nowhere near as big as you claim. I don't even think you are as big as I am, truth be told. This place will be much nicer to you if you didn't try to snow people.

You're trying to snow me. You know i'm 14 x 11 from my pics you just aren't man enough to admit it. None of you hyenas are.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies first. Did they send a girl up against me because they think I'll go easier on her? We'll you guys thought wrong.

No one sent anyone anywhere, guy.

Take a few deep breaths and step back from the PC for a bit. Listen to Lex if you find me so objectionable...

Edit: OK - so you find Lex objectionable too.

I'm going to say this one last time then I am going to leave you to find sufficient metaphorical rope...
You are not 14x11 - your pics do not show 14x11 - you are possibly dellusional or you think if you put up enough of a front people will have to believe you. Either way - it doesn't make your cock any bigger. You have a nice life now.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're trying to snow me. You know i'm 14 x 11 from my pics you just aren't man enough to admit it. None of you hyenas are.

You're right. I am not man enough to admit to a lie as being the truth - it goes against my integrity.

I AM man enough to call bullshit on your size argument, however.

In the end, I don't give a rat's ass about your cock's size (or anyone else's).

I DO care about you coming here and flaming people who realize that you are full of shit.

I don't think you are a fake--I think those pics are you and of your cock. I just think you are a liar (with regard to the size of your cock). There is a subtle difference.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're right. I am not man enough to admit to a lie as being the truth - it goes against my integrity.

I AM man enough to call bullshit on your size argument, however.

In the end, I don't give a rat's ass about your cock's size (or anyone else's).

I DO care about you coming here and flaming people who realize that you are full of shit.

I don't think you are a fake--I think those pics are you and of your cock. I just think you are a liar (with regard to the size of your cock). There is a subtle difference.

You are so full of it. I don't need permission from you or anyone else to state my true measurements. Why don't look at moster's pics and tell me he isn't being deceptive. You probably won't because you're on his payroll or something.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This yahoo "smallsize" has had 2 in-thread warnings and will hopefully receive his official warning soon, he's not long here. So please ignore him, he's an attention whore.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This yahoo "smallsize" has had 2 in-thread warnings and will hopefully receive his official warning soon, he's not long here. So please ignore him, he's an attention whore.

If i'm the attention whore why are you the one following me to every thread I post in repeating basically what you just said. That's harassment right there.