90% Gay, 10% Straight
/u/nickcorsair99 is my favorite
IagMRxZ.jpg

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These two studs are my idea of perfect. What I don't understand is why this post would be laced in the "straight" section.
Although I come here often, it's ONLY to look for HUGE COCKS. because I'm 100% gay...and a post with the title REDDITS BIGGEST COCK to me, sounds like a gay subject.... ,maybe I'm confused..
I'm 100% straight and I'm here looking for huge cocks. So why should this be gay?

317621NT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT
D

deleted13203001

Biggest guy on Reddit. I got to suck him and slobber over his big dick. It’s 11 inches and he taught me throat it. He is the hottest person I have ever seen. He let me worship his feet and abs. He let me suck his dick whenever I wanted to. He even let me ride him. He filled my mouth with so much cum and it tasted so good. He is very verbal and loves to push my head down further. I even choked and threw up on it once and he loved it. Genuinely the hottest guy in the world with the most perfect cock.

Attachments

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest guy on Reddit. I got to suck him and slobber over his big dick. It’s 11 inches and he taught me throat it. He is the hottest person I have ever seen. He let me worship his feet and abs. He let me suck his dick whenever I wanted to. He even let me ride him. He filled my mouth with so much cum and it tasted so good. He is very verbal and loves to push my head down further. I even choked and threw up on it once and he loved it. Genuinely the hottest guy in the world with the most perfect cock.
Why not earn 10k both of you?

Get him to post in the 10k thread. He has an inch to spare...

pahunk610

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
… and then you woke up from your nap

jimson71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to see a size comparison of this when it's flaccid. Flaccid as in, the way it looks when it's super cold, or when you're sick as a dog and not even a single horny thought does anything to stir anything in you. The fact that cock can grow to that size. Christ.
To be honest, when it's been cold, it can experience a little shrinkage.