Biggest Cock Surprise?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was your biggest surprise in comparison to your expectation when you first saw a new lover's cock? How far off were you in your fantasy? Was the difference bigger or smaller?

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there was this beautiful mixed black guy that i worked with .. we had cruised eachother for quite sometime.. finally had the opportunity to get together.. i new it had to be huge !!.. we got into bed and it was 5" rock hard.. a migrane set in and i couldnt go through with it.. totally disappointed!!

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 incher and a half is way better than 5 0r 6 inchers.
Insiderly that’s what my softies looks like. About 5 inches.
Ps.I am not here to prove anything or debate anyone’s Weiner size nor cause waves.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answering my own thread - This didn't affect me much, but it did surprise me. One of my friends in HS was 6' 9". On a couple of occassions we had sex or got naked with our girlfriends in the same room. I was really surprised to see he had a really small penis. I could underestimate because it looked so disproportionate for his size, but it couldn't have been much over 4 inches long. It simply looked like a mistake on his huge frame.

D_Ball Walker

Just Browsing
Media
I think we assume that all tall guys have a large penis. I guess we just don't know why who gets a big one vs. who doesn't? We just have to learn to use what we have.

neonnn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time i copped off with this really hot irish man, the accent always gets me hard, who was well toned and slightly hairy and everything about him turned me on until he pulled his zipper down and pulled out the smallest cock i have ever seen, honestly, i thought for a second that it was his thumb.............i seriously think he even heard me sigh, lol.